where did they go?!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
im on my 3rd week of epi 2a3a 30mg and my testicles are very high and tight. not atrophy, from my understanding atrophy is the shrinking right? mine are the same size just in my feicken stomach!!! should i be worried and start pct now? please help. oh ya i was dosing trenazone @1.5ml for 2weeks also but have kinda been one day on on day off

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You're ok, they shrink and hide at some point while on cycle. Can be a bit disturbing the first time it happens to ya. They come back with pct.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Yes definitely they will come back. Well I'm going to buy the exact same Epi is it good? What about gains?
Company clames that it has anti-estrogen properties is it true?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Yes definitely they will come back. Well I'm going to buy the exact same Epi is it good? What about gains?
Company clames that it has anti-estrogen properties is it true?
thanks for the input such a relief i guess ill continue .... I've gained 7lbs and feel rely strong and it shows in gym too i Keep moving the pin lower and lower. it's a great compound!!

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
thanks for the input such a relief i guess ill continue .... I've gained 7lbs and feel rely strong and it shows in gym too i Keep moving the pin lower and lower. it's a great compound!!
Its a little more expensive than other epis right? I guess that's why its legit

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
plus you get 120 caps thats plenty for a 4 week cycle

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I'll do a 6week cycle so thank god I guess I won't have to buy second bottle or will I?.. Pff I'll do the maths later: P

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43