Quick serm question

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys I'm currently on my 3rd of 4 weeks of epistane and it's been pretty good gained about 8 pounds already and all my gains have been dry. Strength has also gone though the roof. I just had a quick question regarding a serm. I have purchased a liquid serm called tamoxifen citrate I have been looking around and have gotten differing views on this. For one has anyone had any good results from taking this post cycle and what's the better way to take this just swallow or put under your tongue and hold it?

Thanks for all the help guys.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys I'm currently on my 3rd of 4 weeks of epistane and it's been pretty good gained about 8 pounds already and all my gains have been dry. Strength has also gone though the roof. I just had a quick question regarding a serm. I have purchased a liquid serm called tamoxifen citrate I have been looking around and have gotten differing views on this. For one has anyone had any good results from taking this post cycle and what's the better way to take this just swallow or put under your tongue and hold it?

Thanks for all the help guys.
If its liquid just draw it up and squirt it into your mouth. People have different views on nolva vs clomid but you should be fine with nolva. What are your dosages?

Dcbeast

Awards
My dosages for the epi are 20mg for 4 days 30 mg for 2 and a half weeks and my last week ill be at 40 mg. I wasn't quite sure what to dose the serm at yet probably 40/40/20/20