Is it safe to skip the AI during PCT?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
So here's the condensed version:

I'm on week 3 of PCT, a blood test from yesterday shows Test/LH/FSH levels are all good, and estro levels are within range. Is it safe to skip the AI during PCT and just run a serm/test booster?

An here's all the background info that's needed:

So I finished my first test cycle a few weeks ago. It looked like this:

Week 1-12 Test E, 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-4, 11-13.5 SD, 20mg/day
Weeks 2-13, HCG, 250iu, 2x/week

Weeks 2-5(?), Extremestane, 12.5mg EoD
Weeks 5(?)- 13. Extrememstane 5mg M//F

This is where the problems were, the AI completely killed my estro, a blood test around week 5 couldnt register it, and my libido was gone. I adjusted it to the lower dose and it helped out a lot. Got blood drawn a few weeks after that, and while still low, my estro was at least on the charts and i was feeling a lot better. I kept the AI about the same until after I finished with the test, at which point it killed my estro/libido once again to the point where tadalafil couldn't even save it. I dropped the AI on wk 13, and havent touched it since.

PCT:
Triptorelin- 100mcg on day 1
Torem-
125mg (3 days)/ 100(4days)/75/50/25
Nolva-
20mg for 1.5 weeks (just to use up the little that was in my stash)

DAA/testofen- weeks 1-6
Extremstane- low dose from week 3-6

I had blood drawn yesterday, and got my results back this morning (first day of week 3 of PCT). The following are some of the highlights from the test:

Testosterone, Serum- 846 (348-1197)
LH- 5.3 (1.-8.6)
FSH- 5.3 (1.5-12.4
Estradiol- 30.8 (7.6-42.6)

(These test results are actually better than my pre-cycle numbers run a few weeks before I started)

Based on this info, does it seem necessary to start an AI? I hadn't started yet since I was waiting for the test results (plus I wanted to make sure the torem was legit, I had a bunk batch from a different RC site I used last time).

If I ned to run an AI, could I start with a super low dose (2mg extremestane- MWF or something similar). I really dont want to crush my libido, so I'm hoping theres some way around it, but I also dont want to develop gyno from any estro rebound. Had I not taken the blood test I would have started the extemestane today, but because of the issues I had before I was hoping to find a way around this.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I would say most don't use an AI during PCT actually. I never have, nor have any of my friends.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I would say most don't use an AI during PCT actually. I never have, nor have any of my friends.
You live in an odd part of the world.

Run the AI if you have it. Start higher and taper down. Lab work at 3 weeks is not indicative of what you might be dealing with at 6-12 weeks.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards

Run the AI if you have it. Start higher and taper down. Lab work at 3 weeks is not indicative of what you might be dealing with at 6-12 weeks.
Thanks, I do have the ai, all my other cycles I ran it starting about now, but I also never had labwork done mid pct, I just wanted confidence that everything was going well.

That's what I figured though, and in that case I'm going to hold off a couple more days in hopes of my estro going up a little more before I start. I'm going to be real careful about the dose though, I'd like to not completely kill my estro again, I do like having my libido. I'll likely get bloods done in another 3 weeks or so to double check my levels as well.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
like Royd said.. keep the AI but maybe wait til week 4 of PCT (your last week of using the SERM if im reading your plan correctly).. the SERM is enough to keep estro from binding, and you dont want to "kill" estro again like you did at the beginning of your cycle
make sure to taper the AI slowly too!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go to site not pushing OTC products. See how many people are running AIs in their PCT.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
So here's the condensed version:

I'm on week 3 of PCT, a blood test from yesterday shows Test/LH/FSH levels are all good, and estro levels are within range. Is it safe to skip the AI during PCT and just run a serm/test booster?

An here's all the background info that's needed:

So I finished my first test cycle a few weeks ago. It looked like this:

Week 1-12 Test E, 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-4, 11-13.5 SD, 20mg/day
Weeks 2-13, HCG, 250iu, 2x/week

Weeks 2-5(?), Extremestane, 12.5mg EoD
Weeks 5(?)- 13. Extrememstane 5mg M//F

This is where the problems were, the AI completely killed my estro, a blood test around week 5 couldnt register it, and my libido was gone. I adjusted it to the lower dose and it helped out a lot. Got blood drawn a few weeks after that, and while still low, my estro was at least on the charts and i was feeling a lot better. I kept the AI about the same until after I finished with the test, at which point it killed my estro/libido once again to the point where tadalafil couldn't even save it. I dropped the AI on wk 13, and havent touched it since.

PCT:
Triptorelin- 100mcg on day 1
Torem-
125mg (3 days)/ 100(4days)/75/50/25
Nolva-
20mg for 1.5 weeks (just to use up the little that was in my stash)

DAA/testofen- weeks 1-6
Extremstane- low dose from week 3-6

I had blood drawn yesterday, and got my results back this morning (first day of week 3 of PCT). The following are some of the highlights from the test:

Testosterone, Serum- 846 (348-1197)
LH- 5.3 (1.-8.6)
FSH- 5.3 (1.5-12.4
Estradiol- 30.8 (7.6-42.6)

(These test results are actually better than my pre-cycle numbers run a few weeks before I started)

Based on this info, does it seem necessary to start an AI? I hadn't started yet since I was waiting for the test results (plus I wanted to make sure the torem was legit, I had a bunk batch from a different RC site I used last time).

If I ned to run an AI, could I start with a super low dose (2mg extremestane- MWF or something similar). I really dont want to crush my libido, so I'm hoping theres some way around it, but I also dont want to develop gyno from any estro rebound. Had I not taken the blood test I would have started the extemestane today, but because of the issues I had before I was hoping to find a way around this.
First off its EXEMESTANE

I have been told to run it in pct one week past my serm and it is suicidal so rebound isn't an issue

But your test is high enough and estrogen low enough tht it looks fine the estrogen is really only and issue when your natural test is low

This is just my opinion I'm no expert and don't claim to know everything or close to it good luck

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
First off its EXEMESTANE

I have been told to run it in pct one week past my serm and it is suicidal so rebound isn't an issue

But your test is high enough and estrogen low enough tht it looks fine the estrogen is really only and issue when your natural test is low

This is just my opinion I'm no expert and don't claim to know everything or close to it good luck
But it sounds more awesome spelled with extreme. Some how I missed that one, it's not like I haven't been looking at this bottle for the past 4 months or anything. I'll get it right next time. I just started 5mg mwf, and only plan on running it for maybe 2 weeks. I'll get more bloods done afterwards to make sure I'm still good. Pct has been going great so I don't want to ruin it with super low estro. I feel like keeping up with the bloodwork will allow me to play with the dosages since I know exactly what's going on. If my estro spikes I'll pick up the ai again.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2