Save me.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Was supposed to run 12 weeks. Was doing Tuesday and Saturday. Last shot was last Tuesday which was day 1 of week 11. I haven't worked out in 3 weeks. My diet has gone to ****. Should I bother taking a pin today or should I just keep counting days and start my PCT?

I have liquid arimidex, clomid and nolvadex. Can you please make a pct schedule for me?

I am completely completely completely shut down.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was supposed to run 12 weeks. Was doing Tuesday and Saturday. Last shot was last Tuesday which was day 1 of week 11. I haven't worked out in 3 weeks. My diet has gone to ****. Should I bother taking a pin today or should I just keep counting days and start my PCT? I have liquid arimidex, clomid and nolvadex. Can you please make a pct schedule for me? I am completely completely completely shut down.
Why did you stop working out??

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I got sick and it started a chain reaction

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
sounds like a novice move

last time i got sick and stopped for awhile was when i was 18. whats the point in cycling if you cant even get back on the horse? unless theres something you arnt saying

HULKSMASH25

Awards
The only thing I'm not mentioning is I live a messed up life and got serious issues that I need to deal with. But I'd like to start by knowing what to do next. I understand I made a rookie mistake.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
wait till the ester clears and do pct. what are you pinning?

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Test E at 500mg a pin. Have half a vile left.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
continuing to pin wont do anythng if u arnt exercising. its pretty much a useless half vial

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Can you give me a pct schedule with the liquids I have on deck?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Finish strong man, you've come this far! Do your last few pins and after your last pin wait two weeks and begin your PCT protocol. Life gets hard... there are high spots and then there are the lows. Just gotta keep moving forward

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finish strong man, you've come this far! Do your last few pins and after your last pin wait two weeks and begin your PCT protocol. Life gets hard... there are high spots and then there are the lows. Just gotta keep moving forward
I couldn't agree more

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I want to listen to you man. I do. I was in ridiculous disgustingly amazing shape but how far I've fallen off I don't see the point. I'm typing this with a bag of potato chips in my lap and I'm not saying that to make you feel sorry for me. It's the sad reality of what I've become.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to listen to you man. I do. I was in ridiculous disgustingly amazing shape but how far I've fallen off I don't see the point. I'm typing this with a bag of potato chips in my lap and I'm not saying that to make you feel sorry for me. It's the sad reality of what I've become.
So just finish off the cycle as a dirty bulk...lol

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
So just finish off the cycle as a dirty bulk...lol
^this.
Just throw on slabs of meat on cycle and cut with your next cycle after some time off when you can get a handle on all this homie

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I just can't believe how well I got into shape. Aesthetic like no tomorrow and then threw it down the drain. Living in self disgust and no self respect. I'll take two more pins and hope it bounces me back in the gym but can you help me out with pct?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Looks like all you're lacking is a test booster and perhaps something for cortisol control

HULKSMASH25

Awards
How much of the three should I take and on what days? I have all liquid forms.