Emergency PCT Advice

chico1

Awards
I'm 2 weeks into my first cycle of Hdrol and my liver enzymes shot through the roof. Typically they are arond 36...2 weeks deep they hit 163. This is with a pre-cycle and CEL Cycle support while on, drinking a galloon of water a day, and eating a clean diet. I think I am going to stop my cycle instead of risking liver damage...but I'm not sure how to run my PCT now....PLEASE give me your input because I need to start today. I have the following, so please tell me how to dose and use now that I am stoping early:

1. Liquid Nolva
2. Erase
3. CEL PCT Assist
4. CEL Cycle Assist

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'd run the erase, pct assist, cycle assist as you planned. Run the Nolva for ~10-12 days. I'd think that would get you up and running fine. You're probably not very suppressed.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Only two weeks in? Suppression shouldn't be bad at all. 2-3 week pct should suffice. Don't believe you will need the erase but can run it if u desire.
Nolva 20/20/10/10. Usually run 40/40/20/20 but that high if a dose probably isn't needed.
Erase is usually tapered over 4 weeks but could run it 3/2/1 for 3 weeks. Toss is an OTC test booster and you're solid. Recovery should be quick and painless but prob won't keep any gains simply due to u stopping cycle after 2 weeks.

chico1

Awards
Is there a way to tell if I am suppressed? My lipido has been uneffected if that is any sign. Also would you recommend I do the nolva at 20 for all 12 days?

chico1

Awards
Is Erase Hepatoxic at all? I know Nolva is slightly but I will still take that because I want to get back to homostasis

ITW

ITW

Awards
No, I'd run Nolva at 20 for 3-4 days then 10 for the rest. And negative on erase being hepatoxic. Well no more than any average capsulated pill

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
It's your call and what you feel comfortable with. There simply isn't an exact way to tell how suppressed you are ad everyone reacts differently. Me personally, I would rather take a little extra nolva for a few extra days to ensure my body returns to homeostasis, instead of under estimating, coming off to soon and dealing with all the sides associated with running insufficient PCT. you're gonna lose most likely any mass you added, so at least run the nolva at proper doses just to be on the safe side. Again, these are all opinions of mine and final call is up to you brother.

chico1

Awards
It's your call and what you feel comfortable with. There simply isn't an exact way to tell how suppressed you are ad everyone reacts differently. Me personally, I would rather take a little extra nolva for a few extra days to ensure my body returns to homeostasis, instead of under estimating, coming off to soon and dealing with all the sides associated with running insufficient PCT. you're gonna lose most likely any mass you added, so at least run the nolva at proper doses just to be on the safe side. Again, these are all opinions of mine and final call is up to you brother.
Much appreciated

Leftyz

Awards
How do you know your liver enzymes? Did you run bloods 2 weeks in?

joeblow1

Awards
Two weeks in you should be ok. Just stop and run some natty test boosters and maybe a low dose ai for a couple weeks to be safe. You weren't on long enough to be suppressed so a serm isn't necessary and I wouldn't bother. Not to mention serms are hell on your liver and if that's already in trouble I wouldn't stress it anymore. Next time run injectables and you'll be good.

chico1

Awards
Two weeks in you should be ok. Just stop and run some natty test boosters and maybe a low dose ai for a couple weeks to be safe. You weren't on long enough to be suppressed so a serm isn't necessary and I wouldn't bother. Not to mention serms are hell on your liver and if that's already in trouble I wouldn't stress it anymore. Next time run injectables and you'll be good.
Thanks for the input. I Already started the SERM, but it sounds like it isn't really needed, so I'm going to finish 1 full week of the Nolva at 20mg then stop it. That should be fine right? I'm also taking a natty test booster and 2 pills of Erase daily along with Cycle Assist.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
the serm is gonna effect the liver enzymes like joeblow1 said...

nolva is strong (high affinity) and 10mg should suffice given the length into your cycle

as said before the AI is up to you, your estro shouldnt have raised high enough to cause a rebound from improper AI tapering

also, if you are gonna get bloods done again in 2 weeks to see if ur liver enzymes are lowering.. see if you can throw in a hormone panel as well if its affordable!