clomid with food?
- 04-14-2013, 05:26 PM
- 04-15-2013, 12:07 AM
I've never taken it with food and I don't think it matters if you do or not. It takes about 4-6 weeks to work, but the changes can be felt in a few days. After about a week and a half you'll go from feeling like **** to feeling a little better. Now hcg before pct can drastically lower that ****ty feeling the first few days.
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
04-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Cool - thanks for the info guys. One more question - does clomid tend to affect sleep? I'm prone to insomnia, so not sure if I should take this at bedtime or after waking up. I'm sure I'll just have to see how it affects me, but just wondering what others have experienced.
04-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2005, 06:39 PM
- By BigMattTx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2005, 06:50 PM
- By Beau in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
- By shab4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:07 AM