clomid with food?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it matter if you take clomid with food or not? I have clomid capsules, so wasn't sure about absorption. How quickly does clomid start working for most people? I plan to dose at 50 for week one, then 50 eod.

joeblow1

Awards
I've never taken it with food and I don't think it matters if you do or not. It takes about 4-6 weeks to work, but the changes can be felt in a few days. After about a week and a half you'll go from feeling like **** to feeling a little better. Now hcg before pct can drastically lower that ****ty feeling the first few days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't matter.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool - thanks for the info guys. One more question - does clomid tend to affect sleep? I'm prone to insomnia, so not sure if I should take this at bedtime or after waking up. I'm sure I'll just have to see how it affects me, but just wondering what others have experienced.

joeblow1

Awards
Cool - thanks for the info guys. One more question - does clomid tend to affect sleep? I'm prone to insomnia, so not sure if I should take this at bedtime or after waking up. I'm sure I'll just have to see how it affects me, but just wondering what others have experienced.
It's never messed with my sleep.