Detection

Jrichmond22

Awards
Planning on running Nolva for PCT starting in the next two weeks. I have an inevitable drug test/urinalysis around 20 August 2013. My PCT Cycle should be over before June first. Do you think it would be safe to take this with the drug test around the time frame shown above? Will it show up? Thanks.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming its a pot, coke, meth type drug test and not a performance enhancing drug test? You should be fine. If not I would be pretty unhannpy with whatever rc you used, assuming its not pharma grade

Edit after re-reading your post I am guessing it is for aas, I don't know man its got a long ass half life I have no idea how long metabolites might stay in your system or how those types of tests work.

Jrichmond22

Awards
Thanks guys. All I know is the test will be conducted by the Navy. I've heard they don't look specifically for that stuff unless they have a reason too? I just don't wanna start it unless I know it won't show. Any alternatives to nolva? Really not trying to get caught because that could potentially ruin my future... Lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. All I know is the test will be conducted by the Navy. I've heard they don't look specifically for that stuff unless they have a reason too? I just don't wanna start it unless I know it won't show. Any alternatives to nolva? Really not trying to get caught because that could potentially ruin my future... Lol.
DoD only tests for drugs.

No steroids, and I couldn't even fathom a reason they would test for a SERM of all things.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
DoD DOES now test for performance enhancers and illegal supplements. Find out what is illegal for your branch and don't take it. My AF unit has lost a few people in the past 2 years. Guys who thought the military "didn't test for that kinda stuff". It's not worth the risk....if you need stuff that strong, you need a better workout program

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DoD DOES now test for performance enhancers and illegal supplements. Find out what is illegal for your branch and don't take it. My AF unit has lost a few people in the past 2 years. Guys who thought the military "didn't test for that kinda stuff". It's not worth the risk....if you need stuff that strong, you need a better workout program
I've seen tons of dudes take the piss test while on cycle and nothing.

They also brief us before every test telling us what type of substances are being tested for and those are never on it.

Steroid panels are too expensive to test people for, there is also a checklist of criteria that must be met before they check for it (side effects of use).

I don't know what's different about drug tests in your unit, but the army/marine corp don't generally check.

Hell, spec ops guys in the army are encouraged to do steroid cycles to handle the workload.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be branch dependent. My regs specifically says they have the ability to but they don't unless probable cause exists.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Idk man....maybe they were just getting suspect of some dudes around my unit. I still wouldn't chance it. Not with all the legal stuff available

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must be branch dependent. My regs specifically says they have the ability to but they don't unless probable cause exists.
That's my point, they have the ability to but don't unless certain criteria are met (rapid weight gain, roids rage, etc.)

Its too expensive to test for steroids every time they piss test a soldier, steroid panels aren't cheap.

Idk man....maybe they were just getting suspect of some dudes around my unit. I still wouldn't chance it. Not with all the legal stuff available
If you're talking about legal as in OTC "grey area" PH/DS, they would still test positive and catch the boot if they did happen to get tested for that. (Which I'm sure you know, but clarifying for OP)

Jrichmond22

Awards
Guys thanks for the timely responses, I really appreciate the input. That leaves me with two more questions:

1. Will two months be sufficient for nolva to clear my system (haven't started it yet)?
2. If not, I ran a short cycle of epi 2a3a, is there an alternative to a serm? I know nothing really compares but I don't wanna get screwed over a 4 week cycle of nolva that ended two months before hand.

Thanks guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys thanks for the timely responses, I really appreciate the input. That leaves me with two more questions:

1. Will two months be sufficient for nolva to clear my system (haven't started it yet)?
2. If not, I ran a short cycle of epi 2a3a, is there an alternative to a serm? I know nothing really compares but I don't wanna get screwed over a 4 week cycle of nolva that ended two months before hand.

Thanks guys.
I can't imagine they test you for a SERM.....

Is this a MEPS physical? I never know about mine in advance.....

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its for MEPS, just tell your recruiter. He won't care. I would start googling the drug itself. I dont think it falls under any of the tested categories BUT I know guys who have tested while using a serm and they were good. The dude that popped ecstasy wasn't

Jrichmond22

Awards
It says it's in compliance with the Navy's zero tolerance policy on drug use but I have never seen it phrased like that. Includes prescription drugs and all illegal and narcotic substances, including synthetic drugs.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well ya it's not legal for you to take by any means lol

Jrichmond22

Awards
^^^ haha I know that's why I don't wanna start if I'm gonna get screwed over. Ill take something else for PCT

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say use the search function on here and see what pulls up bud. it's your decision to use or not.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I've been hit with random piss tests plenty of times both on cycle and during PCT. the military runs the simple 5 panel test looking for opioids, methamphetamines, THC etc. narcotics. Not steroids or SERMS. The only way you can be tested for steroids is through a commanding officers request to have you tested. And even this doesn't happen often. You have to seriously blow up in a short time period for this to happen. Or if you are a POS but look like u workout a lot, they will test you, in attempt to have you discharged and "get u gone" so to speak. No worries, you will be fine. The military, especially now, can not afford to run steroid tests for that many people. In case you didn't know, every guard unit in the nation has to randomly test 20% of their base population every 6-8 months. Active duty is pretty much the same but on a larger scale. You're talking about hundreds of thousands of drug tests. 5 panel narcotic test runs around 6 bucks for the sterile dipsticks which is what military uses now. No more labcorp. Save money this way. Steroid test cost ranges from 250-350 depending in where you go. To much and not cost efficient. Hope this helped. I have talked to everyone possible, and researched it countless times. Didn't want to ruin my career based on a stupid PH/DS cycle.

Jrichmond22

Awards
^^Thanks for the help man, really appreciate it and will pass this along if I run into anyone with the same question. Thanks again!