Confusion on deca

  1. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Confusion on deca


    First cycle of deca and test E
    10weeks deca 11test E


    Deca 200mg, test E 500

    Had issues at about 5weeks with deca dick
    So I started caber and arimadex seemed to take care of the issues until 1st week of post cycle 2 weeks after my last deca injection and week after last test injection. Deca dick came back even though I've still been taking caber through everything but still having issues? Using nolva for post cycle.

    Any ideas to help out?


    Erections are spotty still get morning would every 2days or so.

  2. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203407
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    Just responded to your post in the pct thread. Now I see what's up.

    Try adding clomid to your PCT. What's your PCT dosage look like?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  3. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Just responded to your post in the pct thread. Now I see what's up.

    Try adding clomid to your PCT. What's your PCT dosage look like?
    Ya I just read that thanks for getting back to me.
    I'm running 20mg nolva a day splitting it up in two dosages and caber .5mg eod
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203407
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    The nolva is kinda low for an 11 week cycle, and the caber is kinda high. If you were running clomid along side nolva you could probably get away with a dosage like that. In the past I've done 40/20/20/10 nolva and clomid at 150(first 3 days of week 1) 100(next 4 days)/100/50/50. If you can't get the clomid, try 40/40/20/20 for the nolva.

    Caber has a half life in the neighborhood of 60 hours (2 1/2 days) so EOD isn't necessary, try E3D. I like to start caber before I have issues and run it at 0.5mg/week, but if your aren't experiencing negative sides from it you could probably do 1mg/week.

    Arimidex is typically dosed .5mg EOD. Guys that do 1000mg/week test will go higher, but you shouldn't need that.

    I hope this helps. If not you could always look into HCG. That should get your boys back in action, but try getting clomid first.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  5. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    The nolva is kinda low for an 11 week cycle, and the caber is kinda high. If you were running clomid along side nolva you could probably get away with a dosage like that. In the past I've done 40/20/20/10 nolva and clomid at 150(first 3 days of week 1) 100(next 4 days)/100/50/50. If you can't get the clomid, try 40/40/20/20 for the nolva.

    Caber has a half life in the neighborhood of 60 hours (2 1/2 days) so EOD isn't necessary, try E3D. I like to start caber before I have issues and run it at 0.5mg/week, but if your aren't experiencing negative sides from it you could probably do 1mg/week.

    Arimidex is typically dosed .5mg EOD. Guys that do 1000mg/week test will go higher, but you shouldn't need that.

    I hope this helps. If not you could always look into HCG. That should get your boys back in action, but try getting clomid first.
    I can ask a buddy for sum clomid. I actually have HCG on hand wanted to properly know how to use it dosage wise for me issues. Still doin more researching with it. This will help with the limp issues?

    Thanks for the help!
  6. New Member
    duke66's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    48
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    5402
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    91.6%

    Bear in mind nolvadex will also cause issues very similar to deca dick and won't subside until maybe two weeks after last dose of nolva. Get labs make sure to check prolactin.
  7. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    Bear in mind nolvadex will also cause issues very similar to deca dick and won't subside until maybe two weeks after last dose of nolva. Get labs make sure to check prolactin.
    The deca should be outta my system by the time I'm finished with the nolva thou correct?
    I was goin to do blood work 2weeks after last dose of PCT
  8. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203407
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    The deca might be gone but prolactin could still be high. Although, with your caber dose being so high I really doubt that. It still wouldn't be a bad idea to get labs.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  9. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    The deca might be gone but prolactin could still be high. Although, with your caber dose being so high I really doubt that. It still wouldn't be a bad idea to get labs.
    Great thanks again for your help all post on here again when my Post cycle is up, cheer mate!
  10. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203407
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    I wish you luck buddy. Hope everything works out.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  11. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8167
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

    Caber won't do **** if estrogen is high not to mention the dose was way to high. At that dose of decca you shouldn't have even needed caber in the first place. All you had to do was control estrogen with the adex and you would have been golden. I suggest you drop the nolva get some clomid and run it with adex. If your in pct it's too late for the hcg. Throw in some daa and test boosters with the clomid and adex and finish out pct. next time control the estrogen so that the prolactin issues don't get out of control in the first place, and you will never need caber at all. If you do wanna throw it in go 0.25 mg twice a week. I don't know who told you it was to be used eod but its not.
  12. New Member
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    Caber won't do **** if estrogen is high not to mention the dose was way to high. At that dose of decca you shouldn't have even needed caber in the first place. All you had to do was control estrogen with the adex and you would have been golden. I suggest you drop the nolva get some clomid and run it with adex. If your in pct it's too late for the hcg. Throw in some daa and test boosters with the clomid and adex and finish out pct. next time control the estrogen so that the prolactin issues don't get out of control in the first place, and you will never need caber at all. If you do wanna throw it in go 0.25 mg twice a week. I don't know who told you it was to be used eod but its not.
    I'm on my second week of nolva, I'm getting more Adex and clomid in about a week. Don't know how much to run, never used clomid and would that even be good to take it after 3or 4 weeks of nolva?
  13. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8167
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by badnews09 View Post

    I'm on my second week of nolva, I'm getting more Adex and clomid in about a week. Don't know how much to run, never used clomid and would that even be good to take it after 3or 4 weeks of nolva?
    Well the 3-4 weeks of nolva is gonna lead to gyno rebound and screw your recovery up. I'd switch to clomid and adex and run that for 4 weeks with some test boosters. Run the clomid at 25-50 mg day max and the adex at 0.5 mg e3d. Nolva is the least effective serm to use in pct and yet people insist on using it.
  14. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203407
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post

    Well the 3-4 weeks of nolva is gonna lead to gyno rebound and screw your recovery up. I'd switch to clomid and adex and run that for 4 weeks with some test boosters. Run the clomid at 25-50 mg day max and the adex at 0.5 mg e3d. Nolva is the least effective serm to use in pct and yet people insist on using it.
    I have to disagree. Nolva is an effecive SERM when dosed properly. Clomid is better at restarting, but both can be used effectively. Arimidex is typically dosed EOD, some people dose ED but the 48 hr half life makes that unnecessary. Caber is E3D or twice a week. I wouldn't risk under dosing a SERM after a 10+ week cycle. OP wasn't on a 4 week PH cycle.

    If you look at the standard protocol for clomid in PCT (that many people have successful run, myself included) the dosage is; 150 for days 1-3, 100 days 4-7; 100-75 for week 2; 50, weeks 3&4. The idea being to taper down.

    It's a risk vs reward equation. Not enough SERM could lead to gyno and failure to restart. Excessive SERM could lead to unwanted sides.

    Joe is correct, DAA is a good tool to add to PCT.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  15. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8167
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    I have to disagree. Nolva is an effecive SERM when dosed properly. Clomid is better at restarting, but both can be used effectively. Arimidex is typically dosed EOD, some people dose ED but the 48 hr half life makes that unnecessary. Caber is E3D or twice a week. I wouldn't risk under dosing a SERM after a 10+ week cycle. OP wasn't on a 4 week PH cycle.

    If you look at the standard protocol for clomid in PCT (that many people have successful run, myself included) the dosage is; 150 for days 1-3, 100 days 4-7; 100-75 for week 2; 50, weeks 3&4. The idea being to taper down.

    It's a risk vs reward equation. Not enough SERM could lead to gyno and failure to restart. Excessive SERM could lead to unwanted sides.

    Joe is correct, DAA is a good tool to add to PCT.
    If you look at some of the research done on clomid its been shown to triple test levels at 25-50 mg day over a 6 week period. The increase in dosage only leads to more side effects, not more benefits. So IMO its unnecessary to use anymore then that. I personally feel that nolva is useless and have seen it fail many people in pct and leave them worse off then when they started. So I always advise against it and if you choose to use it then good luck, but I feel there's better ways. I also feel that regardless of you running a ph or long steroid cycle ,the dosages in pct don't need to be drastically raised. The only difference is the time needed for recovery. You can bounce back from a 4 week ph run pretty easily. A 20 week steroid run make take 6+ months to fully recover from. Blasting large amounts of serms and ais isn't going to speed the process.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Confusion On Cycle???? Help!!!
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. still confused on HCG. help!!!
    By jeff33333 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 08:39 PM
  5. Confused on these supplements?
    By STFU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in