Need PCT Advice for a cycle of H Drol

Rm53

Awards
Hey guys. So my Cycle Support and H Drol will be arriving in the mail On Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I will also be taking fish oil and Taurine while on cycle to help with joints and the "back pumps" That I've read so much about. This is my first cycle mind you, so I am very excited yet nervous at the same time. I have two questions that I want to ask:

1.) I had a PCT set up for this. it was:
-isa-test GF
-Clomid
-PCT Revolution
-Vitamin C

I haven't ordered any of these things yet (Don't worry, I won't start my cycle until I have my PCT all on hand!) So I was wondering...first off, does this look like a good PCT to you guys? second, do you guys know of any good OTC PCT's? I know I might get heat for daring to run something over the counter, but This PCT is pretty expensive, and as a single dude working 1 job at a grocery store, I am trying to save money. If there is not a way, I am cool with spending the necessary amount of money to keep my body safe, but I've read up on OTC PCT's somewhat and know quite a few people have had success with them.

And the second question is a quick one. Would be alright to run FMA during my cycle...maybe to not risk my boys shutting down on me until at least the final week or after the cycle is done? Just a thought on my part. Maybe an anti estrogen on cycle too?

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from someone soon!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Here is what I would run, hdrol is mild so you can keep it simple:

Any ONE of these three for SERM:
Torem: 60/60/30/30
or Nolva: 20/20/10/10
or Clomid: 50/50/25/25

and

Erase(AI) 1/1/2/3/3/2
DAA 3g ED whole six weeks

That should be good. Same thing I ran for my PCT on hdrol. You can and should still run staples like a multi and fish oil as well.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
1. I dont want to be that stereotypical " ALWAYS USE A SERM" guy... but you should definitely keep the serm for pct, no matter how mild the compound.The basic components for a normal pct include a SERM, normally a natty test booster, i always use an AI to prevent estro rebound, and your support supps run through. Obviously thats just the very basics... alot of people also recomend a cort control supplement as well as other things.. The pct you have set up should be fine i think though. what are you dosing the clomid at? and how about the length/ dosing of your cycle?

2. Hdrol is known to not aromatiz therefore no anti-e is needed on cycle. but i would always have an ai on hand during cycle just in case of gyno flares. Can never be too careful ya know?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Here is what I would run, hdrol is mild so you can keep it simple:

Any ONE of these three for SERM:
Torem: 60/60/30/30
or Nolva: 20/20/10/10
or Clomid: 50/50/25/25

and

Erase(AI) 1/1/2/3/3/2
DAA 3g ED whole six weeks

That should be good. Same thing I ran for my PCT on hdrol. You can and should still run staples like a multi and fish oil as well.
This^

This guy knows what hes talking about lol