what to take during PCT to increase muscle "hardness"

boxcaracer

Awards
After I run my cycle, and start my PCT, I was wondering if there was anything non-PH to help with leaness and muscle definition.
I have been getting mixed reviews about compound 20...supposed to be a leaning hardness thing...same with versa-1.

So, if anyone knows of any products that I can run during my PCT to help assist in muscle leaness and definition....and I know leaness comes down to body fat levels.

boxcaracer

Awards
Erase Pro
I won't be running methlys, as it is my first cycle. I will be running form-XT as my PCT.

Is erase pro a AI? Or a test booster?... And how do it help with me muscle definition, leanness

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol and Recycle. D-Pol is a test booster with nitrates that help to give you amazing pumps through the day. Recycle is a test booster, cortisol blocker and estrogen blocker all in one. It is my favorite PCT stack to date.

boxcaracer

Awards
D-Pol and Recycle. D-Pol is a test booster with nitrates that help to give you amazing pumps through the day. Recycle is a test booster, cortisol blocker and estrogen blocker all in one. It is my favorite PCT stack to date.
Should I stack my form-XT with erase+ compound 20 or versa-1?
I all ready will be running DAA with my PCT.
Will erase help with after my PH bulk, help me drop water weight and increase muscle definition?

I am running 6 weeks of 1-andro by LG and 4-AD by AMS for first cycle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it will help dry you out for sure.

boxcaracer

Awards
Yes it will help dry you out for sure.
Dont know if you saw my stack for first PH run in above post, but is form-XT and erase enough? Everyone says form-XT should be enough, but im not one to play around.
What do you think if adding in compound 20 or versa-1 to help get lean and hard?

Or is form-XT, DAA, and erase good and or better?

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
I would take erase pro, along side DAA. Don't forget, since you are now done your cycle, you can take stims and other supps that will def help with vascularity and hardness. One pre workout that I would recommend would have to be hyper fx by bsn. Other than this, just make sure to stay hydrated and eat right and the rest should come rather quickly

boxcaracer

Awards
I would take erase pro, along side DAA. Don't forget, since you are now done your cycle, you can take stims and other supps that will def help with vascularity and hardness. One pre workout that I would recommend would have to be hyper fx by bsn. Other than this, just make sure to stay hydrated and eat right and the rest should come rather quickly
what the difference between erase and erase pro?

I've heard it's better to take erase because I can start out and up my dosage as get used to the product, or to see what level the pills dry out my joints.
I took hyper fx before and loved it, was great due to the DAA in it.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
I would say the difference is minute except for the fact that erase pro is a tad more hardcore and will dry you out a.k.a a more chiseled physique. I would use erase since you have not used these products before and assess your tolerance. If the joint pain becomes an issue with either of the products, make sure you have 4 g of quality fish oil per day and take cissus which would kill all joint pain. The greatest thing to remember however, is something that you can;t find in your local supplement store...that is eat right and rest! 80% of all the gains and hard work stem from quality foods. I would definitely recommend that you eat broccoli as much as possible and leafy greens, because they have high anti estro activity, and will give your body ample micro-nutrients to fuel and keep it going! Best of luck bud, hit me up if anything!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA (X Gels) + Agmatine gives me epic pumps and all day fullness. No OTC supplement is going to give you "hardness" like on cycle.

L4T3R4LUS46n2

Awards
my otc pct endosurge (10 caps a day instead of 6)/compound 20/form-xt

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Formeron, anabeta, compound 20, ostarine , forskolin 95, abliderate advanced or some other type of cortisol control