A buddy and Dbol...

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I have a buddy that's running a 4 week cycle of oral Dbol and has 6 days left. He seems to think there's no need for any kind of pct. what can he expect as side effects with no pct? I just want to show him that there could be serious issues and I feel like you guys know a lot more about this stuff than I do and he won't listen to me. Thanks!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a buddy that's running a 4 week cycle of oral Dbol and has 6 days left. He seems to think there's no need for any kind of pct. what can he expect as side effects with no pct? I just want to show him that there could be serious issues and I feel like you guys know a lot more about this stuff than I do and he won't listen to me. Thanks!
A pair of tits. Tell him that and he will be running to get a pct

mik14

mik14

Awards
A pair of tits. Tell him that and he will be running to get a pct
I would definately be doing pct....BUT...in saying that I have a mate that runs dbol, and right now is tuning tren & deca no test and doesn't use pct, ai's or anything and doesn't have anything wrong with his nips, and would laugh at me when I would mention things about gyno....I think maybe his body is seriously messed up in other ways...I don't understand it, his never had sensitive nipples, his the only one I know that doesn't experience issues....just tell your mate to do pct or start shopping for a sports bra! Lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would definately be doing pct....BUT...in saying that I have a mate that runs dbol, and right now is tuning tren & deca no test and doesn't use pct, ai's or anything and doesn't have anything wrong with his nips, and would laugh at me when I would mention things about gyno....I think maybe his body is seriously messed up in other ways...I don't understand it, his never had sensitive nipples, his the only one I know that doesn't experience issues....just tell your mate to do pct or start shopping for a sports bra! Lol
A sports bra lol

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
High cortisol levels and slow recovery time will eat up most of what was gained while on.