- 03-19-2013, 01:59 PM
First post here, not really new to the game though.
With the BSL return of Super DMZ 2.0 i picked up a bottle. The PCT that I purchased to follow my 4 week cycle consists of Nolva, clomid, daa, erase pro.
My question is, is the IML pct insufficient for DMZ? I read alot of people taking it and using the nolva, clomid pct (such as myself) but not many using the complete stack of IML pct of anabolic matrix, cycle support, ultra male, econtrol.
Why? Personal preference? Or is it just not as efficient or is it completely inefficient?
- 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
- 6'1" 236 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Re: IMLs PCT?
A lot to do with personal preference.FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1fast01 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
- By Old Guy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:29 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:42 PM
- By Bean in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:23 AM