pretty sure this pct is inefficient... suggestions plz!

Mr.A

Mr.A

Awards
Weeks 1-4:
Start the first month of your cycle with (bottle 1) to start gains in size and strength. The initial gains are triggered by the M-Sten and Max-LMG. The Halodrol has about a 1.5 week loading phase so you won’t see much from that compound at first. After the first 1.5 weeks, users should start noticing much faster lean muscle gains from the combination of Halodrol, M-Sten, and Max-LMG all being fully active. You might also notice a decrease in body fat by the second week, increased vascularity, faster recovery, increased stamina and endurance, and also an increase in appetite. Take your first pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Weeks 5-8:
(Bottle 2) introduces Epistain to the Stack. The inclusion of Epistain will maximize definition, size, strength, hardness and pumps. All compounds are maintained at full capacity in your system so you will continue to see lean size and strength gains throughout the rest of your cycle. Take your first ***** pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Weeks 8-12: Restore (PCT)
About 5 days before you run out of ***** start introducing Restore. Restore will slingshot natural testosterone through the roof and crush estrogen. This will make it possible to keep all your gains and not have any future side effects. Take your first 2 Restore pills in the morning, second 2 pills in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.

Bottle 1: 90 Cap
Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten,
Bottle 2: 90 Cap
Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane
Restore (PCT) 180 Cap, serving size 2 caps: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg D-Aspartic Acid, 105mg Milk Thistle

Mr.A

Mr.A

Awards
should i use this pct and have a serm on hand just incase and would torem or raloxifene be ok

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add clomid and you should be fine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And don't start their test booster/AI (whatever it is) 5 days before the end of your cycle. Start it the day after your cycle has ended. Look into adding a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT in week 2 or 3, when your cortisol starts to rebound.

Mr.A

Mr.A

Awards
speakin of their PCT is 6 bromo good or not, not finding a wealth of reviews and the ones i do find are very mixed!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speakin of their PCT is 6 bromo good or not, not finding a wealth of reviews and the ones i do find are very mixed!
Skip the 6bromo brother. I like D-Pol and Recycle for my PCT alongside my SERM.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr.A

Mr.A

Awards
u think if i added proviron with clomid for pct that would be over doing it for what im taking? or is clomid enough...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid should be good.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't proviron shut you down? I mean I hear about some people running it in their PCT...but I would rather not risk it

Mr.A

Mr.A

Awards
from what ive read you def dont wanna take it on cycle but for a pct with nolva or clomid is suppose to help reduce estrogenic side effects of other steroids water-retention, lowered sex drive, gynocomastia, etc. Also, Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
But it also is pretty bad on high blood pressure so i decided against it since i have been prone to hypertension at times!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Add clomid and you should be fine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
Just noticing this thread and thinking an anti-prolactin would be a good idea with M-LMG.. Majorly wet in my experience and estrogenic but not from conversion of test. Perhaps P5P would suffice

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
And also I saw the DAA dosage at 954 mg. 3120 mg is the clinical dose that works sweet and you can for sure feel the energy and libido go up. I take 4 grams every serving. Feels great! :). A thought

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g from D-Pol is where its at! And you know this mannnnnn.