PCT info and anti-estrogen pill

B

bpeck

Awards
Hello all,
I am new to this community and I have some questions.
Currently,
Sust 250 PH
Liver Matrix
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Red Yeast Rice
Coq10
Uri care
Saw Palmetto Extract
Hawthorn Berries
Pct:
Finnaflex PCT Revolution.
My question is, is the pct strong enough for the compound sust 250. Also can hi tech pharmaceuticals anti estrogen pill be safely added to pct regimen? I don't want to loose t gains or get nasty side effects
Thank you

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not familiar with that ph....Will research it some

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This real Sustanon or is it a knock off prohormone? EIther way...common advice on here is always have a SERM on hand over and above your OTC PCT.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No you needed a SERM. Clomid 100/50/50/50. The Revolution PCT will be helpful though. Next time make sure u research a lot more. That's a big-time designer steroid u got yourself there.

B

bpeck

Awards
This real Sustanon or is it a knock off prohormone? EIther way...common advice on here is always have a SERM on hand over and above your OTC PCT.[/QUOTEf.
It' sust 250 by DNA. It's a pro hormone

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also u need more liver support. Purus Labs Organ Shield would be a great addition.

B

bpeck

Awards
No you needed a SERM. Clomid The Revolution PCT will be helpful though. Next time make sure u research a lot more. That's a big-time designer steroid u got yourself there.
Its a designer steroid or PH? I know there is a designer steroid of the real sustanon 250

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry missed this part. Keep the extra AI out of PCT unless you absolutely need it. Revolution PCT should be enough for estrogen support post cycle. You are trying to normalize your body again...crushing your estrogen production won't help with this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its a designer steroid or PH? I know there is a designer steroid of the real sustanon 250
Potato potato. It's four ph' s.

B

bpeck

Awards
Sorry missed this part. Keep the extra AI out of PCT unless you absolutely need it. Revolution PCT should be enough for estrogen support post cycle. You are trying to normalize your body again...crushing your estrogen production won't help with this.
Sorry asked twice

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would just go with the revolution pct by itself. By all means throw in an AI if you feel it's needed but I think u will be fine. You should be more worried about estrogen ON cycle with the Max LMG imo. Buuuut if u want to keep ANY gains better get a SERM.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I didn't see the live matrix supplement in your original post:) I think that and milk thistle will keep u alive :p organ shield would be a better supplement for future use tho.

B

bpeck

Awards
Also I didn't see the live matrix supplement in your original post:) I think that and milk thistle will keep u alive :p organ shield would be a better supplement for future use tho.
Haha lol and yes I'm concerned with estrogen don't want boobies. You mentioned being concerned with the estrogen while on cycle should I get the AI while on cycle. Also, purus labs organ shield just ordered. One more thing. Without the SERM all are the gains shearly in vain?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha lol and yes I'm concerned with estrogen don't want boobies. You mentioned being concerned with the estrogen while on cycle should I get the AI while on cycle. Also, purus labs organ shield just ordered. One more thing. Without the SERM all are the gains shearly in vain?
I would recommend an AI on cycle if you notice high estrogen sides. Tender itchy sensitive nipples. I try to stay away from AI' s as much as possible tho cause you need SOME estrogen in your body. I would have made a different choice for a first ph cycle tho. And yeah you NEED A SERM. No SERM no cycle.

B

bpeck

Awards
I would recommend an AI on cycle if you notice high estrogen sides. Tender itchy sensitive nipples. I try to stay away from AI' s as much as possible tho cause you need SOME estrogen in your body. I would have made a different choice for a first ph cycle tho. And yeah you NEED A SERM. No SERM no cycle.
So, is this in vain? should it just be ended and the PCT started? Only in the cycle exactly one week today.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, is this in vain? should it just be ended and the PCT started? Only in the cycle exactly one week today.
Order a SERM now so you have it in time for PCT.

B

bpeck

Awards
thanks for all your help
I know you cant put sources on here and i also know serms arent easy to obtain. can you set me in the right direction please maybe a possible otc serm or in the event i cant get a serm what should be my next move?
thanks i really appreciate your time

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Google Search research chemicals clomiphene citrate. Will tell you a lot