PCT Advice

cjames99

Awards
current prohormone cycle is:

Steel Crushers Dymethaberry:3-4 Mints a day depending on time awake

Epistane- Not starting until in a little over 3 weeks into steel crushers so i can taper off one into the next...dosage will be 2 pills a day spread out over 6-8 hours at 20mg a piece

so for my pct im a little paranoid because they're so many products out there now a days...here is what im thinking of

Formadrol Extreme-1 bottle ( like because of serm complex and know i need one) recommends 2-4 pills a day...im thinking 4

Formadrive by Nutraclipse- 1 bottle recommends 2-4 pills a day...again im thinking about taking 2 a day

E Control Rx by Iron Mag Labs- 1 bottle...3 pills a day

is taking formadrive and e control at same time overkill?

would like serious input on what you guys think im not an idiot im just not a big prohormone guy so ppl with experience id appreciate what you think or where maybe im messing up

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just use a SERM for pct. always and forever.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Could you give me some advice I have gyno on my nipples what the best pct?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Test propionate + drostanolone +trenbolone +winny----total of 12weeks cycle!
This kind of heavy cycle what the best pct!?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test propionate + drostanolone +trenbolone +winny----total of 12weeks cycle!
This kind of heavy cycle what the best pct!?
I would do:

Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
DAA (SNS makes a good one)
3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT (to combat the cortisol rebound)
0/0/3/3/3/3

6 weeks is the norm for a cycle like yours in case you were thinking that was weird.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
I would do:

Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
3/3/3/3/3
0/0/3/3/3/3

6 weeks is the norm for a cycle like yours in case you were thinking that was weird.
Should I run combine all this 3 product that you recommend !?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I run combine all this 3 product that you recommend !?
Yes.

I set it up like this:

Week 1/Week 2/Week 3/Week 4, ect

overworked

Awards
I would do:

Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
3/3/3/3/3
0/0/3/3/3/3

Is that a daily dose? 50 per day for that week or 50 for the week?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a daily dose? 50 per day for that week or 50 for the week?
50 per day in week 1, 50 per day in week 2, 25 per day in week 3, ect.

overworked

Awards
Ok thx. Thats what I thought but wanted to double check.

overworked

Awards
Not sure I will get to run my test cycle anyway. I got the test but I can't seem to get a hold of my contact to get any pct or hcg. I don't know much about ordering from internet as far as what to trust. They all look kinda fishy. The supplement pct and hcg that you order from nutraplanet or amazon are not really strong enough for this right?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
What is daa!? Clomid I know but those two what are those!? Bro I have letro. Do you the dosage or Clyde for this!? I don't know how take it after my cycle thanks

joeblow1

Awards
Not sure I will get to run my test cycle anyway. I got the test but I can't seem to get a hold of my contact to get any pct or hcg. I don't know much about ordering from internet as far as what to trust. They all look kinda fishy. The supplement pct and hcg that you order from nutraplanet or amazon are not really strong enough for this right?
Your still gonna want real hcg and clomid to run. There are some very effective supps out nowadays, but I still like to use hcg to kickstart the hpta. Hcg is easy to come by if you look in the right places and its cheap.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Hcg can use while on cycle of anabolic! Or just do pct instead?,thanks

bigpeted

Awards
current prohormone cycle is:

Steel Crushers Dymethaberry:3-4 Mints a day depending on time awake

Epistane- Not starting until in a little over 3 weeks into steel crushers so i can taper off one into the next...dosage will be 2 pills a day spread out over 6-8 hours at 20mg a piece

so for my pct im a little paranoid because they're so many products out there now a days...here is what im thinking of

Formadrol Extreme-1 bottle ( like because of serm complex and know i need one) recommends 2-4 pills a day...im thinking 4

Formadrive by Nutraclipse- 1 bottle recommends 2-4 pills a day...again im thinking about taking 2 a day

E Control Rx by Iron Mag Labs- 1 bottle...3 pills a day

is taking formadrive and e control at same time overkill?

would like serious input on what you guys think im not an idiot im just not a big prohormone guy so ppl with experience id appreciate what you think or where maybe im messing up
I heard triptorelin is the best thing to use for a pct. it's only one shot after that's it. I am going to use it