small lump under each nipple after cycle - advice

Jay_b1985

Awards
Hi all,

bit of advice.

i am currently in a week 3 of my PCT after a 5 week epi cycle. This was my 2nd epi cycle by the way. My PCT consisted of Esto-Supress (OTC Serm) and a natty test booster. I know some of you may slaughter me for using esto supress instead of nolva but it worked great on my first epi cycle and it was recommended by alot of 'steroid guru's' in manchester who know their stuff apparently.

However as soon as i came off my 2nd epi cycle i noticed a small lump just under each nipple. anyway i started my PCT as normal and they have slowly grown. To be exact they are a couple of mm below my nipple (half on the areola/half under areola) and They are not big by any means at all(size of a small peanut but a bit flatter) and i dont have itchyness, puffyness, soreness, liquid coming out etc. They are only sore when i press them but thats only sometimes (it could be due to me touching them alot ha).Anyway i was advised to get some tamoxifen so i got hold of citrate liquid. I get that today hopefully and i will run it at 20mg per day.

Question is, obviously i need an AI to lower my estrogen to run along side tamoxi as solo will only block it at receptor sites. I cant get hold of anastrozole/letro etc so ideally need an OTC replacement. I was thinking ERASE by pes...

Can anyone help or give me some advice? Please dont tear into me like other forums, i just need advice .

Thank you guys

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im in a similar situation and using erase and clomids and its working great so far

Jay_b1985

Awards
Thats good to hear mate , Ive just started liquid tamoxifen last night @ 20mg per day so hopefully that should stop any estro binding. I am going to buy some erase in a few days and run it along side it. Out of curiosity, how long you running erase for and does it matter if you finish your nolva/clomid before your course of erase? Also what dose of erase are you using?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Seems like your estrogen rebounded. Epi is suppressive to testosterone AND can suppress estrogen.
When you come off, your natural test levels will try to bounce back, causing extra aromatization. Estrogen will also try and bounce back due to being suppressed.
Your body had too much estrogen.
Run a suicidal AI next time and please don't forget your SERM!
Also I would suggest your next cycle to include a DHT, which in my experience has reduced gyno left over from a previous cycle.
Epi blocked estrogen well for me but some people tout it as a DHT and it just did not make the cut in that department for me.

Jay_b1985

Awards
Thanks Magnum, yes i know how ive got gyno and know about it rebounding etc, im just trying to fix it. Like i said ive started running nolva at 20mg per day. Im just about to order liquid Anastrozole (armidex) to run along side it to rid me of some excess estro. Do you know how long i should run it for and at what dose? Im a bit lost to how long to run it for as i dont know when its done its job!! Thanks
[h=1][/h]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks Magnum, yes i know how ive got gyno and know about it rebounding etc, im just trying to fix it. Like i said ive started running nolva at 20mg per day. Im just about to order liquid Anastrozole (armidex) to run along side it to rid me of some excess estro. Do you know how long i should run it for and at what dose? Im a bit lost to how long to run it for as i dont know when its done its job!! Thanks
[h=1][/h]
I would think femara would do the trick. I would run that instead, and taper off into something not as potent to avoid another rebound.
That's as far as I'll delve into this though, because running a strong AI like this after your pct can be a slippery slope...I don't want to misinform anyone.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Seems like your estrogen rebounded. Epi is suppressive to testosterone AND can suppress estrogen.
When you come off, your natural test levels will try to bounce back, causing extra aromatization. Estrogen will also try and bounce back due to being suppressed.
Your body had too much estrogen.
Run a suicidal AI next time and please don't forget your SERM!
Also I would suggest your next cycle to include a DHT, which in my experience has reduced gyno left over from a previous cycle.
Epi blocked estrogen well for me but some people tout it as a DHT and it just did not make the cut in that department for me.
i second this include something like proviron or d-plex and the lumps shrink pretty fast