SERM/AI PCT Question/Opinions

crestcreeper

Awards
Ok this is my 1st post, although i have been snooping around these boards for a while. I just wanted some opinions on PCT options.

A little background on my experiment. My rat gets a little carried away from time to time.... He is about to be finishing up a 9 week cycle that started with dmz. A few weeks later epistane was added, then for the last 4 weeks of his cycle I decided to throw in cyanostane as well, just to see if he would in fact develop jaundice..
Cycle supps: (per day)
Fish Oil: 6g
CoQ10:300-600 mg
Even. Prim Oil:1300-2600 mg
Grapeseed + Reservatrol: plenty
iForce Joint Help: 4-
Animal Flex: Most Days
Animal Pak: Most days
ON opti-men: Many days
Protein, Creatine,+ Proactiv (lol)
Also rat is on small dose of prozac

Anyway PCT starts soon. I read Nolva is no good cuz the prozac. I have Torem from 2 dif. reputable research companies just in case 1 is bunk. I also have 1 clomid as back up. In addition to that I have a bottle of Erase, 1 iforce reversatrol(?) And was considering a triazole. Also have various otc test boosters ready (DAA, Avena Sativa, Tribulus, Fenugreek, NettleRoot, etc.)

Was thinking about doing a minimum 4 week with the torem at 90/60/60/30 with 1st 3 days at 120. My question is would there be any benefit to including Clomid? If so maybe a dif. Dosing plan would be appreciated. Also should i throw in the erase at week 3? N how bout reversatrol, triazole, or anything else i should be doing. Thx for the help!

crestcreeper

Awards
o i forgot to add the 2 liver support sups im taking.... not gonna change anything really i just wanna cut down on the posts calling me stupid

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are on prozac?

Consult you doc, but you could do:

Torem
60/60/30/30
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
x/x/x/x
Cortisol control supp like Reduce XT
0/0/x/x/x/x

crestcreeper

Awards
You are on prozac?

Consult you doc, but you could do:

Torem
60/60/30/30
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
x/x/x/x
Cortisol control supp like Reduce XT
0/0/x/x/x/x
Thanks You for the info. Ill def. pick up some Reduce. Yes i have been taking Prozac for a bout 6 months, albeit at a small dose-according to my doc at least. Anyway u think stacking the torem/clomid would be better than the torem alone? Ive heard the emotional sides of clomid can be a bit unpleasant so the thought occured to me to perhaps run the clomid for a shorter period of time then drop it after a week or so but continue with the torem. What is ur opinion on this strategy? Thanks again

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean you get a little emotional, but it's nothing big. People over exaggerate it. Also, 25 is a low dose, so you might not even feel any sides.