Asking again for PCT advice.......

bigdogbonz

Awards
I'll be taking a 4-6 week Superdrol prophormone (Brand name Titan: Halodrol, Superdrol, Epistane, LMG MAX) and someone recommended ArimiT by UG Pharma as my PCT...is that enough, or should I still use a SERM (Clomid, etc) with the ArimiT? Any suggestions? Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait you mean the prohormone has those 4 compounds in them? If so, I wouldn't take it.

As for pct, go for
Clomid or Nolva
(Nolva) 20/20/10/10
(Clomid)
50/50/25/25
DAA (SNS makes a good, cheap, capped version)
x/x/x/x
Cortisol control supp like Reduce XT
0/0/x/x/x/x

Also, if you are running that please get a liver health supplements like Cycle Assist and run it through your cycle and PCT.

bigdogbonz

Awards
It has all four compounds. Why wouldnt you take it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you list the amount of each? I wouldn't take it because I doubt it's dosed properly, and that is a **** ton of methyls to take at once.

bigdogbonz

Awards
Haladrol 25mg
Epi 15mg
LMG 20mg
Superdrol 10mg

bigdogbonz

Awards
And you should? 5'6" 185? Im 6'1" 275 and 44 yrs old. Took Anadrol 50, cipionate, enathate, propinate and winstrol (age 22). Just havent taken anything in 20 years! Leg press 1,100 for 10, shoulder press 225, bench 365, squatted (past) 485 for 8's and am built like a tank and I shouldnt try a cycle? Maybe if you guys actually educated people instead of saying "yo bro thats not right" it might help? Thats why this website is commical. "Do this, get this, and do this" but dont ask where to get it..........like telling a teen to enjoy safe sex but dont ask where to get a condom or how to use it.........kinda pathetic!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
... The ArimiT or whatever should be fine for PCT. Let us know how it goes.

bigdogbonz

Awards
Yes just "fine" Im sure Chris. No real responses here?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And you should? 5'6" 185? Im 6'1" 275 and 44 yrs old. Took Anadrol 50, cipionate, enathate, propinate and winstrol (age 22). Just havent taken anything in 20 years! Leg press 1,100 for 10, shoulder press 225, bench 365, squatted (past) 485 for 8's and am built like a tank and I shouldnt try a cycle? Maybe if you guys actually educated people instead of saying "yo bro thats not right" it might help? Thats why this website is commical. "Do this, get this, and do this" but dont ask where to get it..........like telling a teen to enjoy safe sex but dont ask where to get a condom or how to use it.........kinda pathetic!
the fact that you ask about using a serm and post your stats like it justifies your anabolic knowledge or the fact that you post my stats in which has no relation to your question.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
but to answer your question, yes a serm is required. how would you dose it your compound?

bigdogbonz

Awards
You guys act like just because I havent juiced in 20 years makes me insignificant and unjustified to asking for advice. No one here yet has helped and gave an y honest advice yet. Just a scenario where "I'm a God and youre not worthy". I dont get it because if were all bodybuilders and trying to improve ourselves, then why can no one give any honest/decent thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
but to answer your question, yes a serm is required. how would you dose it your compound?
^^^^^^^^ you can use the arimi T along with a serm. dont get me wrong, we appreciate your interest in the sport and this forum but to mention running a SD base compound for 6-8 and ask if a serm is needed is kinda rediculous. if you were to go 8 weeks then i wouldnt go anymore than 1 cap a day

bigdogbonz

Awards
The 4 compounds are all in one tablet and suggested dose is 1 tablet twice daily.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The 4 compounds are all in one tablet and suggested dose is 1 tablet twice daily.
SD would be the main coumpound to worry about, so 2 caps a day could be ran for 6 weeks, make sure to have your supports lined up as well. sooner or later i will run a low dose SD cycle for 6 weeks. this is my opinion and dosing and length can be altered to fit your needs

bigdogbonz

Awards
I have a very renowned guy in my area of the country that said I didnt need a SERM? He advises the guys that are entering contests etc. He said that a lot of people are confused about the need for a SERM because its technically not an estrogen blocker. He suggested a stack during and after the cycle that gives the best results without needing clomid, nolvadex, etc? Is he wrong?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
serms play more of role than just estrogen relations, hpta needs to be considered while cycling. i cant say if he is right or wrong, anyone can cycle without a serm, its just not safe practice

bigdogbonz

Awards
I was only planning on this cycle for 4 weeks or maybe 5 maximum. I have liver support, a post cyle compound along with the ArimiT and another supplement that keeps the "balls producing" during the cycle? Does tha sound about right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was only planning on this cycle for 4 weeks or maybe 5 maximum. I have liver support, a post cyle compound along with the ArimiT and another supplement that keeps the "balls producing" during the cycle? Does tha sound about right?
i still promote using a serm, are you getting bloodwork done?

bigdogbonz

Awards
Im on the fence as to whether i should do this or not (the stack). I had back surgery a year ago and complications which caused me to have blood clots in the kidneys and lung and am currently on blood thinners (possibly for life). Any thought on that wrench in my gears? LOL! The only blood work I had done recently was in the hospital but that was 6 months ago.........

bigdogbonz

Awards
Can this stack complicate or cause blood clots??? Not sure if youd know that or not.??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not sure but it can increase blood pressure. personally i would stick to a few lesser compounds.

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
hey bigdog, im about to do my 1st cycle, a 4 week epi run with cycle support, and a basic pct.
stay on these forums bro, and learn as much as you can, some of these guys have shared some
good advice, alongside some scary experiences on these boards, you will learn a lot here, as far as a
serm goes, better safe than sorry, im gonna have it all lined up before i start, i should have everything
in about a week.
have you considered putting the 4 compound ph on the shelf for a while, and start with something
a little more tame? im just saying, things have changed in the last 20 years, mabbey it would be good
to run a couple milder cycles in the next 6 months, just to get a feel for it, before you jump into a
monster cycle., either way, good luck bro, and keep us posted!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey bigdog, im about to do my 1st cycle, a 4 week epi run with cycle support, and a basic pct.
stay on these forums bro, and learn as much as you can, some of these guys have shared some
good advice, alongside some scary experiences on these boards, you will learn a lot here, as far as a
serm goes, better safe than sorry, im gonna have it all lined up before i start, i should have everything
in about a week.
have you considered putting the 4 compound ph on the shelf for a while, and start with something
a little more tame? im just saying, things have changed in the last 20 years, mabbey it would be good
to run a couple milder cycles in the next 6 months, just to get a feel for it, before you jump into a
monster cycle., either way, good luck bro, and keep us posted!
epi sometimes can take up to 3 weeks to fully kick in, do your self a favor a go atleast 5-6 weeks

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
iv been hearing that., the epi2a3a has 120 caps, id like to start 30, then[edit] 50/50/50, if theres enough for another week, ill go for it.,
iv searched online for the label, but no luck, ill have to do the math when i get it.
i also ordered halo v, but will probably hold it for a few months, the epi should be fun for a 1st run

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
The main problems with the supp your about to take is that it contains 3 methyls, that's a whole lot of stress on your liver. That means no alcohol, acetaminophen, or anything that puts stress on the liver. Second problem I have with this supp is there is no strategy to this sup, what are your goals ?

Superdrol is great for overall strength and size, and is probably the strongest compound out of all of them. But it also carries the most sides, you said you just had back surgery well I hope you don't have any back sensitivity because of it. With Superdrol you get massive back pumps sometimes that feel like your back is burning and about to explode.

Never taken Epi but I have heard its basically as good as Superdrol. If i remember correctly Strength and vascularity are what you mostly get from this product. I have heard it can dry you out though so causes joint pain.

Haladrol is great for recomp gives good strength gains, vascularity, and leaning out. Can't remember sides I think back pumps and a little dryness.

Lmg awesome bulking product helps you gain weight. Main downside it increases estrogen so better chance of gyno, hence most important reason for a serum.

So basically you have a product that helps you bulk up, and recomp all in one. Plus give you ten different side effects you have to deal with. Plus your bodies test is gonna be shut down and have elevated estrogen levels when you come off. That's why everyone's so adamant about you taking a serum, because your taking 4 very powerful designer steroids and pro hormones all at the same time.

In all honesty your better off selling what you have to your trainer friend and going online and buying one bottle of Epi or haladrol. You will have a much better experience and will actually keep most of your gains.

I'm sorry if you got pissed off, but it's just that we read these same posts day in and day out and most of the time no matter what we say people just do what they want anyway. If your as big as you say you are you should know better then any of us it's gym rule "you have to prove yourself to get respect". If some cocky kid comes into the gym and starts doin quarter squats and you walk up to him and tell him he's doing squats wrong and he says "no I'm not you don't know what your talking about" how does he get treated? He gets shunned because we tried to help but according to someone with no experience were wrong and don't know what we're talking about.

Any ways hope this all works out for you.

bigdogbonz

Awards
Hey guys I appreciate the good answers you gave me and thats all I was looking for. I took something milder awhile back (nearly a year ago) called RAW. As I recall it came in a 3-course deal...first bottle had one compound, second bottle had another and the third was a PCT. Worked OK, but never felt the PCT held any of my gains. My MAIN CONCERN is did anything that I took in the past cause my blood clots (kidneys, arm and lung) or was it truly a result of my surgery? I got the bloodclot in my arm in the hospital after back surgery and they said it was caused by the insertion of a large IV that obstructed flow. Since steroids can cause blood clots, am I safer now because Im on a blood thinner or am I playing with fire by taking another stack? Im worried that maybe the stuff I was taking prior to my surgery was a contributor to the bloodclot, but theyll never be a way to know for sure. Since Im 44 years old Im not sure if taking SD, Halo, Epi and LMG in one product is even worht it anymore? Sounds like youre more recommending just a bottle of Halo or Epi. Would either of those be "safer" regarding the bloodclot issue? Thanks!

JRam

JRam

Awards
Hey guys I appreciate the good answers you gave me and thats all I was looking for. I took something milder awhile back (nearly a year ago) called RAW. As I recall it came in a 3-course deal...first bottle had one compound, second bottle had another and the third was a PCT. Worked OK, but never felt the PCT held any of my gains. My MAIN CONCERN is did anything that I took in the past cause my blood clots (kidneys, arm and lung) or was it truly a result of my surgery? I got the bloodclot in my arm in the hospital after back surgery and they said it was caused by the insertion of a large IV that obstructed flow. Since steroids can cause blood clots, am I safer now because Im on a blood thinner or am I playing with fire by taking another stack? Im worried that maybe the stuff I was taking prior to my surgery was a contributor to the bloodclot, but theyll never be a way to know for sure. Since Im 44 years old Im not sure if taking SD, Halo, Epi and LMG in one product is even worht it anymore? Sounds like youre more recommending just a bottle of Halo or Epi. Would either of those be "safer" regarding the bloodclot issue? Thanks!
It sounds like you have a legitimate, underlying medical condition with regard to these blood clots, and with all due respect to the people who are advising you on this board, none of them are medical doctors familiar with your particular condition. Thus, asking them for advice seems reckless and even dangerous to me. Perhaps TRT, under close medical supervision, might be the best way for you to go given your situation. Anyhow, good luck with whatever you decide.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have a legitimate, underlying medical condition with regard to these blood clots, and with all due respect to the people who are advising you on this board, none of them are medical doctors familiar with your particular condition. Thus, asking them for advice seems reckless and even dangerous to me. Perhaps TRT, under close medical supervision, might be the best way for you to go given your situation. Anyhow, good luck with whatever you decide.
Best advice yet.