PCT, too many different suggestions

cobras11

Awards
Ok... I've been reading, reading, reading for weeks now. I'm not understanding because everybody has different answers to the same question.
I want to run a sustanon 250 cycle (I have it). 500mg a week for 10 weeks. What do I need to run during & post cycle??? Should I use arimidex during cycle? Should I take a hcg towards the end of my cycle? Do I need to take both nolva & clomid post cycle? Too many people are saying to many different things about these things... Can someone clarify?? I already has the sus 250.... What site can I get everything that I need? I don't "know" anyone...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you dont have to "know" anyone and its against the rules to ask for sources. there is not one single correct way to run a pct.everyone has their own opinions on whats best. the goal of researching before running a cycle is so you understand what your doing before you do it and you can decide for yourself what is the most appropriate pct. in my opinion, if you cant outline a decent pct on your own, your not ready to cycle. basing your pct solely off of what a few random people on the internet said to do is just ridiculous in my opinion. you should be able to look at whats going into a pct and rationalize why each thing is going into it. from there, we can help you make adjustments and give recommendations.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok... I've been reading, reading, reading for weeks now. I'm not understanding because everybody has different answers to the same question.
I want to run a sustanon 250 cycle (I have it). 500mg a week for 10 weeks. What do I need to run during & post cycle??? Should I use arimidex during cycle? Should I take a hcg towards the end of my cycle? Do I need to take both nolva & clomid post cycle? Too many people are saying to many different things about these things... Can someone clarify?? I already has the sus 250.... What site can I get everything that I need? I don't "know" anyone...
Do more research before pinning yourself please.