the "mildest" serm

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

the "mildest" serm

So people talk about how mild or strong any given PH is. What about SERMs? I'd like to know what kind of side effects people experience from the different SERMs out there. Are there any that have a reputation for screwing up sleep? If someone is prone to getting insomnia after a cycle, what are the chances that a SERM would help with sleep? Or would it be more likely to make the insomnia worse?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.65%

Clomid is the worst serm ever!!! I felt like shot literally while on pct I finally have in and dropped the clomid and stuck with the nolva... I can't even explain the feeling it was like the worst hangover ever while on it. Idk maybe certain people react different '
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Clomid is the worst serm ever!!! I felt like shot literally while on pct I finally have in and dropped the clomid and stuck with the nolva... I can't even explain the feeling it was like the worst hangover ever while on it. Idk maybe certain people react different '
    My guess is you ran it too high. Anything over 25 mg day of clomid is pointless and the sides will skyrocket. You also need to be using a good natty test booster to speed recovery and improve mood. I also suggest you control estrogen and blast hcg before pct to kick start the hpta. All these things will make a huge difference in how fast you recover and feel during recovery.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    So people talk about how mild or strong any given PH is. What about SERMs? I'd like to know what kind of side effects people experience from the different SERMs out there. Are there any that have a reputation for screwing up sleep? If someone is prone to getting insomnia after a cycle, what are the chances that a SERM would help with sleep? Or would it be more likely to make the insomnia worse?
    dont know of any that interfere/improve sleep so i cant help you there. i have ran nolva, torem, and ralox. no issues with either of them except when i had my first gyno scare, panicked, and slammed like 60-80mg of nolva which turned me into one depressed little emo girl for a few days lol. just run a normal dose of nolva and you will be solid.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Tamox for the win IMO, no blurry vision and mood swings like with clomid. I haven't tried torem so I can't say there.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Thanks for the feedback. My worst sides during/after cycle are anxiety and insomnia. For those who have struggled with insomnia, you know what a nightmare it can be. I plan to place an order for either clomid or torem for my next pct, so I'm just trying to figure our if one might be better than the other regarding side effects, and whether they could actually help minimize the sides. Any future cycles I run are going to be 5 weeks max using either epi, hdrol, pmag or 1/4ad.

Dosing for Clomid - 25/25/25/25
    Dosing for Torem - 60/30/30/30

Just need to decide which one to go with, and pray for minimum sides. Otherwise, I'll probably have to call it quits on the PH game...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support at the same time as SERM?
    By dothereject in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:06 AM
  4. Great quotes from a book based on the GI.
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 06:27 PM
  5. Funny quotes from the 2004 Olympics
    By Rock Lee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 01:24 PM