the "mildest" serm

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So people talk about how mild or strong any given PH is. What about SERMs? I'd like to know what kind of side effects people experience from the different SERMs out there. Are there any that have a reputation for screwing up sleep? If someone is prone to getting insomnia after a cycle, what are the chances that a SERM would help with sleep? Or would it be more likely to make the insomnia worse?

Fresco

Awards
Clomid is the worst serm ever!!! I felt like shot literally while on pct I finally have in and dropped the clomid and stuck with the nolva... I can't even explain the feeling it was like the worst hangover ever while on it. Idk maybe certain people react different '

joeblow1

Awards
Clomid is the worst serm ever!!! I felt like shot literally while on pct I finally have in and dropped the clomid and stuck with the nolva... I can't even explain the feeling it was like the worst hangover ever while on it. Idk maybe certain people react different '
My guess is you ran it too high. Anything over 25 mg day of clomid is pointless and the sides will skyrocket. You also need to be using a good natty test booster to speed recovery and improve mood. I also suggest you control estrogen and blast hcg before pct to kick start the hpta. All these things will make a huge difference in how fast you recover and feel during recovery.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So people talk about how mild or strong any given PH is. What about SERMs? I'd like to know what kind of side effects people experience from the different SERMs out there. Are there any that have a reputation for screwing up sleep? If someone is prone to getting insomnia after a cycle, what are the chances that a SERM would help with sleep? Or would it be more likely to make the insomnia worse?
dont know of any that interfere/improve sleep so i cant help you there. i have ran nolva, torem, and ralox. no issues with either of them except when i had my first gyno scare, panicked, and slammed like 60-80mg of nolva which turned me into one depressed little emo girl for a few days lol. just run a normal dose of nolva and you will be solid.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Tamox for the win IMO, no blurry vision and mood swings like with clomid. I haven't tried torem so I can't say there.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. My worst sides during/after cycle are anxiety and insomnia. For those who have struggled with insomnia, you know what a nightmare it can be. I plan to place an order for either clomid or torem for my next pct, so I'm just trying to figure our if one might be better than the other regarding side effects, and whether they could actually help minimize the sides. Any future cycles I run are going to be 5 weeks max using either epi, hdrol, pmag or 1/4ad.

Dosing for Clomid - 25/25/25/25
Dosing for Torem - 60/30/30/30

Just need to decide which one to go with, and pray for minimum sides. Otherwise, I'll probably have to call it quits on the PH game...