Run nolva with my PCT?

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
After my Epistane cycle I am currently 3 weeks into my PCT and just received my Nolva in the mail. it took 5 weeks to get here from India.

PCT:
3g DAA ED
Vital Labs post Cycle twice ED
tribulus
reservatol
Longfolia
milk thistle
NAC
ZMA
Avena Sativa
Erase Pro
6 OXO

During cycle I had sides from epistane back pump acne, but no gyno. Natty test production good. The boys are doing just fine. everything below the belt is actually better than it has ever been after taking all these "boosters".
Day 24 of PCT, no gyno. do I need to run the Nolva or just keep it on standby "just in case"?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
After my Epistane cycle I am currently 3 weeks into my PCT and just received my Nolva in the mail. it took 5 weeks to get here from India.

PCT:
3g DAA ED
Vital Labs post Cycle twice ED
tribulus
reservatol
Longfolia
milk thistle
NAC
ZMA
Avena Sativa
Erase Pro
6 OXO

During cycle I had sides from epistane back pump acne, but no gyno. Natty test production good. The boys are doing just fine. everything below the belt is actually better than it has ever been after taking all these "boosters".
Day 24 of PCT, no gyno. do I need to run the Nolva or just keep it on standby "just in case"?
you should never start a cycle until you have everything your going to need for the cycle, particularly if its the most important part. that said, i think your looking to hard if your buying from India lol. if it was me, i would still run the nolva. probably just a mild dose for 4 weeks. something like 20,20,10,10. if nothing else, it will help minimize the possibility of rebound gyno. but thats just me, others may disagree.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
probably dont need the erase pro and 6oxo btw

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
/facepalm

I would run the nolva for 3-4 weeks just to be safe.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
/facepalm

I would run the nolva for 3-4 weeks just to be safe.
OK. so be it. I have been running Erase Pro during the PCT, getting good dryness and vascularity and would like to continue thru this 2nd bottle. MY 4 week PCT just ended 3 days ago. Is it acceptable to run Nolva while taking an AI, or am I suppused to eliminate the AI while running Nolva? ALso, are there any added benefits with running nolva like increased testosterone production? I'm hoping I can stack Nolva 20/20/10/10 with my current daily line up which is:
Erase Pro
AnaBeta Elite
Alpha T2
Ripped Fuel
Tribulus 1200mg ED
6 OXO
GABA
Also I scored one of the last bottles of Pink Magic. Should I wait until after the Nolva to start My Pink Magic cycle? Thanks for your input warbird and heebs.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you know research chem nolva works just as well and you would have received it in 2-7 days and wouldnt have had to wait so long.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
you know research chem nolva works just as well and you would have received it in 2-7 days and wouldnt have had to wait so long.
Point well taken. I'm new to this so when I oredred the nolva I didn't realize the wait until "the fish was on the line" so I just went with it. Feel free to pM me with any further guidance. Can I reiterate my question: Is it acceptable to run Nolva while taking an AI, or am I suppused to eliminate Erase Pro while running Nolva?