Torem Sides

Kingmjb

Awards
Anyone else experience any raised resting HR on this stuff? Also my body starts to burn up, hot flushes etc.

I stopped taking torem today and no issues, so its def that. Is this uncommon?

Cheers

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed it my first week. It has seemed to subside now. I'm on day 7 @90. I just deal with it.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Don't stop taking it. You're going to, if you haven't already, lose all gains and ruin your cycle. The Elevated HR and prob had a few night sweats as well? Two sides of your hormones regulating. Aka, going back to normal. Means your serm is doing its job. Wasted a lot of money to learn something simple, that you should of researched pre cycle.

Kingmjb

Awards
Don't stop taking it. You're going to, if you haven't already, lose all gains and ruin your cycle. The Elevated HR and prob had a few night sweats as well? Two sides of your hormones regulating. Aka, going back to normal. Means your serm is doing its job. Wasted a lot of money to learn something simple, that you should of researched pre cycle.
Thats funny, I am 3 weeks into PCT and I have put on weight and strength, I've kept all my gains and put more muscle on. I used the Torem for 14 days mate, and I've gone off it this week. I rather have a pulse than keep my gains while laying in a grave. just sayin

Also, we all react different to SERMS, I ran a Alpha mass cycle for 7 weeks, it doesnt convert to estrogen and I got bloods the first day of my PCT to check where i was at. Estro was low and my test was low too but not turned off, balls were still plump, the Torem brought them back bigger. I dosed torem for 10 days at 60mg and 4 days at 30mg.

PCT is now

Forged PCT 4 x daily
Test Infusion 6 x 2 daily
Forma Stanzol 3 x 1 daily (PM)

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
My apologies, congrats on the cycle and success. My anger was aimed at a different thread. Didn't read clearly and posted facts on wrong thread.