EPI/11-OXO PCT Advice

jsinclair

Awards
Hey all,

I'm almost through week 5 of my 6 week EPI/11OXO cycle (first cycle) and need some advice on my PCT coming up. I have a lot of different options in my cupboard, and wanted to know what would be the best to help keep my gains. First, here's my cycle:
EPI: 30/30/40/40/50/50
11-OXO: 450/450/600/750/900/900
CEL Cycle assist, Fish oils, multi, cissus, joint sups

Gains have been around 8/-10 lbs, and no sides except low libido, dry joints (extremely), and a little shrinkage in testes. Back pumps have been minimal with 6-8mg of taurine.

Here's what I have available for PCT:

nolva, clomid, isa-test, test powder, and CEL PCT Assist. And the usual creatine, pre-workout, NO.

I was leaning towards 20/20/10/10 of nolva with isa-test and CEL. However, I have heard a lot of good results with test powder. I would prefer to stay away from clomid due to the mood swings, but am open to suggestions.

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated...thanks all!

Nickype

Awards
Nolva on a 20/20/10/10. With a dda test booster this would be a great pct plan for your cycle and will ensure a great recovery.

jsinclair

Awards
Nolva on a 20/20/10/10. With a dda test booster this would be a great pct plan for your cycle and will ensure a great recovery.
Thanks for the reply. Should I also add some erase? Or is an AI unnecessary for EPI?

Nickype

Awards
I personally don't think it's needed for epi. Save the AI for the bigger harsher cycles