Epistane PCT, any comments or help please?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Okay guys so I will be running an Epistane cutting cycle this summer. Dosing will be 20/30/30/40/(40 or50) depending on sides.
This will be my second cycle, first being hdrol, which although mild I experienced some shutdown. So I am assuming from the length and dosage of this cycle it will shut me down fairly hard. This leads me to my question about pct, I am gyno prone, and with my last hdrol cycle i used both clomid and nolva dosed at 300 first 3 days of clomid followed by 100/100/50/50 and 40/30/20/10 nolva. I was planning on using this same pct while incorporating an AI during.third week of pct to prevent estrogen rebound then taper that down from there. Also will be running all cycle supports/vitamins/liver support during pct with the addition of 10g creatin ED. my question then, is this sufficient or the right pct for my cycle?

Any help/opinions/comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Iceman

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Also wanted to know if running two compounds such as clomid and nolva together is good for gyno prone people, or if i should just pick up some Arimidex to run (obviously through cycle, if i was running a wetter PH that would aromatize further than epi) but possibly that for pct alongside just clomid? because clomid is more efficient at stimulating the HPTA, or do i keep the nolva because its better at binding to the E receptors in the mammary glands? or would an OTC AI like 6-OXO work? I have done much research on this and have found varying opinions. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!!

Nickype

Awards
For pct on epi I would use nolva for four weeks 20/20/10/10. If you have any problems on cycle which is highly unlikely you could use Formeron AI or as a last result 10 mg of nolva.

Nickype

Awards
If you really want to you could use a dda test booster. But this isn't essential due to epi being mild

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If you really want to you could use a dda test booster. But this isn't essential due to epi being mild
But isnt Clomid more effective in stimulating the hypothalmus and increasing LH levels? Could I do Clomid for one week to kickstart test production then follow it with a natty test booster (DAA)?

Also I was planning on running Nolva 40/40/20/20 just because I am gyno prone

Also, thanks for the fairly quick reply!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
But isnt Clomid more effective in stimulating the hypothalmus and increasing LH levels? Could I do Clomid for one week to kickstart test production then follow it with a natty test booster (DAA)?

Also I was planning on running Nolva 40/40/20/20 just because I am gyno prone

Also, thanks for the fairly quick reply!
Do you know Epistanes nomenclature and how it works? You have nothing to worry about gyno on cycle, and after it...seriously you are going completely overkill.

The whole point of PCT is to kickstart the HTPA system, if you are concerned about gyno get an AI and Prolactin control for PCT...I would say Erase and Inhibit-P

Go Clomid:
50/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
Inhibit-P
2/2/2/2/2/2

Anything over that is overkill...if you are scared of Prolactin upsetting due to DAA and any kind of gyno flares, then just use Endosurge for PCT instead of DAA or go with Intimidate or Paragon (NMDA) , I would go with PNI Paragon anyway...does not increase prolactin and you will be fine adding it as per bottle for the 6 weeks of PCT. Just run Erase an clomid that way...

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Do you know Epistanes nomenclature and how it works? You have nothing to worry about gyno on cycle, and after it...seriously you are going completely overkill.

The whole point of PCT is to kickstart the HTPA system, if you are concerned about gyno get an AI and Prolactin control for PCT...I would say Erase and Inhibit-P

Go Clomid:
50/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
Inhibit-P
2/2/2/2/2/2

Anything over that is overkill...if you are scared of Prolactin upsetting due to DAA and any kind of gyno flares, then just use Endosurge for PCT instead of DAA or go with Intimidate or Paragon (NMDA) , I would go with PNI Paragon anyway...does not increase prolactin and you will be fine adding it as per bottle for the 6 weeks of PCT. Just run Erase an clomid that way...

Thanks for the reply man. I know my plan was kind of overkill conaidering Epi's natural serm like qualities but I just wanted to be sure. I have E-Control Rx for an AI and Cortisol blocker, would this be okay in place of Erase?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the reply man. I know my plan was kind of overkill conaidering Epi's natural serm like qualities but I just wanted to be sure. I have E-Control Rx for an AI and Cortisol blocker, would this be okay in place of Erase?
If its not 6-oxo made or tested my Patrick Arnold I wouldn't trust it.

Erase and Reduce-XT for AI and Cort control is superior.

Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
Reduce-XT
4/4/4/4/4/4

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
How does this look: Epi is being ran 6weeks at 40mg
PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Finishing whatever is left of my Purus Organ Shield/CEL Cycle Assist
MuscleTech AnoTest (DAA) - 2 scoops
PES Erase 2 caps/day AM/PM

This is my first PH run so be gentle.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Seems fine to me except my only advice is that an AI wouldnt be needed in the first 2-3 weeks of your pct due to your test already being quite low and not aromatizing. My expierence was always to add it in week three and then taper down from there so Nolva 20/20/10/10 Erase 0/0/3/2/1 or something of that sort. Thats just my two cents though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Bump androgens , be them orals or injectables, every 4 weeks IMO, so if you do 40mg, do the last 2 weeks at 50...or so the first 2 at 30. My opinion and liking would be 40/40/40/50/50

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
Bump androgens , be them orals or injectables, every 4 weeks IMO, so if you do 40mg, do the last 2 weeks at 50...or so the first 2 at 30. My opinion and liking would be 40/40/40/50/50
So for 6 weeks run 30/40/40/40/50/50 ? I have two bottles of Havoc.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So for 6 weeks run 30/40/40/40/50/50 ? I have two bottles of Havoc.
2 bottles of havoc is 180 pills I would do

Week 1:
30/30/40/40/40/40/40

Then just:
40/40/40/50/50

It's 180 caps exactly.

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
2 bottles of havoc is 180 pills I would do

Week 1:
30/30/40/40/40/40/40

Then just:
40/40/40/50/50

It's 180 caps exactly.
In for the math skills. Much appreciated!

Side question while you are entertaining my noobness, would running Test E @ 500/week, a month after this pct be advisable? I have a new baby due in June, I'll probably stay natty for a year or so after. Don't need any short fuse issues.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In for the math skills. Much appreciated!

Side question while you are entertaining my noobness, would running Test E @ 500/week, a month after this pct be advisable? I have a new baby due in June, I'll probably stay natty for a year or so after. Don't need any short fuse issues.
It would be borderline irresponsible, Time on Cycle + time on PCT = time off.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It would be borderline irresponsible, Time on Cycle + time on PCT = time off.
i agree, unless one has bloods to prove otherwise....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i agree, unless one has bloods to prove otherwise....
Even then, the psychological aspect of it comes into play. Nurturing an addiction or creating one should not be a part of any kind of lifestyle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Even then, the psychological aspect of it comes into play. Nurturing an addiction or creating one should not be a part of any kind of lifestyle.
correct. if we are talking just for the sake of running back to back cycles it shouldnt be a problem, now addiction on the otherhand is a whole different topic. with that being said i do believe in taking time off

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
Bro you live in Goose Creek? I live in Summerville.