H-Drol. Considering nolva dosage.

nappi

nappi

Awards
Hey!

I'm just finishing my 1st hdrol cycle, next week will be the last week of 50/75/75/75/75/75 (6weeks). Currently I'm thinking my pct options. I have following products ready:
SERM:
40 x 20mg Nolvadex (never used, should be legit)

FRL Reboot:
frn-reboot-suppfacts.jpg

CEL PCT Assist:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Trans Resveratrol (50%) 500 mg
Indole 3 Carbin 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 40% Icariin) 250 mg
Mucuna Pruriens SE (precision blended 95% & 20% extracts) 250mg
Piperine (95%) 20 mg

The nolva was pain in the ass to get to Finland (it is not legal even if used as a "research chem"). My another order was caught by customs and now waiting if they will contact me and how much I have to pay.... :/

Thus I'm wondering if it's necessary to do the normal 20/20/10/10 split with the nolva, which would be 21pills. That way I can do 2 full cycles with the nolva I have.

OR since the hdrol is "mild" product and I'm feeling no side effects besides back pumps (yes, I know I'm shut down after 6weeks..), could I use a smaller dosage like 10/10/10 or 20/10/5, so I would use ca 10,5 or 12,5pills. And add otc products like reboot and pct assist + test booster (activate xtreme?). This way I could do for an example three mild cycles with the nolva I have?

I hope you know what I mean :) I know I shouldn't be playing with things like these, but this Isn't about money, it's more about legal issues.
I would appreciate your opinions about this, I'll do 2 x 20/20/10/10 if it really is the only option, even with mild phs. Thank you!

Nickype

Awards
If you are gong to use nolva you need to following the correct dosage protocol of 20/20/10/10. Or use an OTC pct such as reboot or a 6 bromo based AI and then use a dda based test booster. For OTC pct I would run a 6 week pct. using the last two weeks to tapper you AI down, use the test booster for 6 weeks. Hope that helps.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to see more and more finnish people becoming active on this forum :)
Please send me a Private Message if you need any further help ;)

(Hieno nicki muuten :D)

550lbdinosaur

Awards
Why would you taper nolva in the first place? The half life is something ridiculously long. A single dose is still increasing LH and FSH a month later. It will taper itself down if you just stop taking it. I would just take the nolva every day until you run out of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you are gong to use nolva you need to following the correct dosage protocol of 20/20/10/10. Or use an OTC pct such as reboot or a 6 bromo based AI and then use a dda based test booster. For OTC pct I would run a 6 week pct. using the last two weeks to tapper you AI down, use the test booster for 6 weeks. Hope that helps.
correct protocol? elaborate

nappi

nappi

Awards
Thanks for your answers :) Though I decided to go with the 20/20/10/10 way. At the end of the final week of my cycle (6th week), I lost my libido completely and decided that now is the time to end this (1 day early). Better safe than sorry.