Unsure of Test booster use after Clomid restart

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
2 years ago I ran a dimethazine cycle with a ****ty PCT. Anyways, It brought my test levels down to 309 (I'm 22, was 20 at the time). So i did a clomid restart (Rx). 25mg ED for a month, 25mg EOD for 2 months, and then 25mg twice a week for 3. After month 1, my test was at 980, at the end of my clomid use, I tested at 890. After being off the clomid for 2 months, My test was at 453. Now after being off it for 8 months, My testosterone is settled around 580. Anyways I want to use natural test booster just for a little extra edge while cutting up for spring break. I was wondering if it would be beneficial or harmful in any way. Here are the ingredients. The Product is Testanon 2250. Also, I'll add that I used this test booster prior to my clomid restart. It brought my levels to 540 but then they dropped back down to low 300s after I finished the product.

• PVT-3-TEST™ (Triple Testosterone Technology) - A powerful and effective non-steroidal blend of the strongest testosterone boosting compounds available.*
  • Puncture Vine Extract - Used by top strength coaches, this powerful extract has been shown to dramatically elevate natural testosterone levels in the body, increase protein synthesis and aid in faster recovery from muscular stress which aids in muscular development.*
  • Tongkat Ali Extract - An extremely effective testosterone enhancing compound that has also been shown to increase energy levels, improve strength and muscle growth.*
  • Wild Oats Extract - Shown to stimulate luteinizing hormone and free up testosterone which becomes increasingly bound to various compounds within the body. Bound testosterone is not as effective as free testosterone.*
  • PRILAC-XT™ (Anabolic/Adaptagenic System) - A powerful and effective combination of the most potent anabolic and androgenic compounds available. Anabolic compounds are defined as muscle building substances designed to promote tissue growth. Adaptogens are known to enhance the body's recovery process from strenuous exercise as well as increase stamina and sports performance.*
  • Pfaffia Paniculata - An extremely potent adaptagen known for its ability to aid in more intense training by assisting the body in its ability to adapt to stress from strenuous workouts.*
  • Russian Black Anabolic Extract - A potent adaptagen used by elite Russian sports establishments for increasing strength, muscle mass and recovery.*
  • Lepidium Meyenii Extract - Shown to increase energy levels, strength and endurance in athletes.*
  • Ajuga Turkestanica - Contains Ecdysterones and Ponasterone A, which helps to increase protein production at the cellular level which aids in the building of muscle tissue. Russian research has shown that this extract may assist in dramatically increasing muscle mass while decreasing body fat in athletes when combined with proper exercise.*
  • Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract - Contains the compound Turkesterone. This extract has been used by Eastern Bloc athletes as a natural anabolic, adaptagen and bio-stimulant.*
  • 4-AGENIC™ (Advanced Androgenic Matrix) - A powerful and effective combination designed to assist in the increase and uptake of total testosterone in the body.*
  • Bovine Orchic Extract - Used by modern herbalists to support cellular health as well as help increase natural testosterone levels without the unwanted side effects usually associated with steroid use.*
  • Epimedium Sagitatum Extract - Shown to exhibit potent testosterone-like effects by encouraging the release of luteinizing hormone which stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone.*
  • Dioscorea Villosa Extract - Contains the precursors that serve as the basis for the body's production of DHEA as well as containing Diosgenin which is a primary material for synthesizing steroid hormone drugs.*
  • Black Diamond Truffle - Contains naturally occurring analogs such as androstenol, androsterone and testosterone.*
  • LIV-DSS3™ (Detox Support System) - In order to maximize the effects of pro-testosterone based products, it is important that the liver functions at optimum levels. This powerful and effective combination is designed to promote optimal liver health and nourishment. If the liver is not clean, it becomes very difficult for the body to produce certain hormones.*
  • Kudzu Extract - Shown in studies to cleanse the liver as well as help liver metabolism for any of the overloading demands put on the liver.*
  • Milk Thistle Extract - Known to protect the liver by strengthening the outer membranes of liver cells, which prevents toxins from entering the cells. It also stimulates protein synthesis in liver cells which helps to regenerate and repair the liver.*
  • Schisandra - Used for the treatment of liver damage by lowering elevated levels of SGPT, an enzyme found primarily that is released into the bloodstream as the result of liver damage.*
  • I3C,6-DIM™ (Anti Estrogen Complex) - A powerful and effective combination designed to combat the conversion of testosterone to estrogen formation by inhibiting aromatase.*
  • Indole-3-Carbinol - A phytochemical isolated from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.) shown to block conversion to "bad" estrogen and promote healthy estrogen balance in the body.* A phytochemical isolated from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.) shown to block conversion to "bad" estrogen and promote healthy estrogen balance in the body.*
  • Diindolylmethane - Supports the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Research shows it to increase "good" estrogens while decreasing "bad" estrogens improving testosterone to estrogen ratios in the body.* Supports the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Research shows it to increase "good" estrogens while decreasing "bad" estrogens improving testosterone to estrogen ratios in the body.*