M-Sten Rx OTC PCT

M

MikeT123

Awards
Hey everyone,

Wondering if with a good diet and hard training, would a stack of E-Control and Ultra Male be good for a PCT instead of a SERM?

Also, this is based on the fact that Msten doesn't aromatize.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone,

Wondering if with a good diet and hard training, would a stack of E-Control and Ultra Male be good for a PCT instead of a SERM?

Also, this is based on the fact that Msten doesn't aromatize.
Nope.

M

MikeT123

Awards
What about adding in Erase and 3g/ed of DAA?

M

MikeT123

Awards
I think Im gonna run
E control
DAA
Ultra male rx
Erase

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM. Msten is low on the side effects but is still a very strong compound and should be treated similarly to SD.

Sent from my iPhone

M

MikeT123

Awards
Thanks both of you for the support and I would get a SERM but with what I do for a living I wouldnt want to get into any sort of trouble for a Selective, not to mention the risk factors that come with an idea coming stemming back decades ago, that in which otc products have come up to battle against in terms of quality and effectiveness.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No serm No cycle!My rule of thumb.

M

MikeT123

Awards
No serm No cycle!My rule of thumb.
All due respect Mack411, but I believe you live in the past to an extent.

In deep research, (beyond the unprofessional biased opinions of most users on this site. NOT ALL USERS i will admit) you can find with with a good eating and hard training, along with a type of DAA and AI , you can run a very nice cycle, without using something originally intended to treat breast cancer and help women ovulation.

Just my two cents, and thank you for yours as well.

M

MikeT123

Awards
also ive chosen to run E-Control, IForce Reversitol V2, and TestForce 2 by E - Pharm if anyone had wanted to know what i changed my PCT to.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In deep research, (beyond the unprofessional biased opinions of most users on this site. NOT ALL USERS i will admit) you can find with with a good eating and hard training, along with a type of DAA and AI , you can run a very nice cycle, without using something originally intended to treat breast cancer and help women ovulation.

If not for your health, I would do it just to maintain the gains you clearly want. Keep us updated and have a bottle standing by just in case would be my suggestion!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Im not old enough to live in the past,lol!So with all due respect to you as well,diet and training have not a single thing to do with if you need a serm or not,only attribute to how much of your gains you will or will not keep.You are correct that DAA and an AI are a great addition as part of PCT,but that is in addition to a serm.It seems you are set on your idea of no serm,so best of luck to you,just not worth the risk imo.Also a lot of people who claim they recovered fully with no serm did not have bloods to verify that,just because you feel fine does not mean thats the case.

M

MikeT123

Awards
Those gains would be kept from continuous training and a heavy diet. You're body won't just go into a catabolic state from no SERM present.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those gains would be kept from continuous training and a heavy diet. You're body won't just go into a catabolic state from no SERM present.
No but increasing your natural testosterone back to normal couldn't hurt. I always thought of DAA as 30-33% increase. If you are shut down 30-33% of 0 is still 0, I know that's not concrete but a way I try explaining things to some of my buds.

M

MikeT123

Awards
If I ran clomid could I run it 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 because I definitely dont want to run 50/50/50/50

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
If I ran clomid could I run it 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 because I definitely dont want to run 50/50/50/50
Now your starting to talk some sense,what is your cycle dosage like?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
M

MikeT123

Awards
So using 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 is impossible? Note ill be using e control as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So using 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 is impossible? Note ill be using e control as well.
Smart man. You can get away with 75/50(for 3 days than 25/25

M

MikeT123

Awards
So 75 mg for 3 days and then for the rest of the week 25mg and then the next two weeks 25? Im trying to get two pcts out of this 50mg/ml 30ml bottle.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Not impossible.Its better than nothing.If you do decide to go with one of those I would do 50/25/25 .Can I ask why you don't want to go with a normal dose?I have personally never had sides unless used above 75.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 75 mg for 3 days and then for the rest of the week 25mg and then the next two weeks 25? Im trying to get two pcts out of this 50mg/ml 30ml bottle.
If u want to run two cycles with this serm than you can stretch it but idk why when serms are cheap. But go 75mg for 3 days 50mg for 4 days (1week) than 25mg for two weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not impossible.Its better than nothing.If you do decide to go with one of those I would do 50/25/25 .Can I ask why you don't want to go with a normal dose?I have personally never had sides unless used above 75.
Or this ^^

M

MikeT123

Awards
Just because I dont like going to a source for one, and id rather have to every other cycle. I have no problem adding a test booster to the 50/25/25 if you can recommend any. Also taking e control with the clomid.

M

MikeT123

Awards
Hey guys, I know I've taken alot of your time, and I know this doesnt relate to the original post, but would running M-Sten on a 500 calorie deficit Keto Diet be a good idea? OR waste of prohormone?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I know I've taken alot of your time, and I know this doesnt relate to the original post, but would running M-Sten on a 500 calorie deficit Keto Diet be a good idea? OR waste of prohormone?
That's fine. I did that as well. It's more of a Recomp effect you will get. Don't expect alot of muscle gain as if u was over calorie maint

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What are your goals for this cycle?That will tell me a bit more on what your diet should be like!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the only problem with this is...you are going to be one hungry mofo!
But if your goal is leaning down (keto) and lean gains (m sten) then it is feasible. I'm assuming you count calories and have a way of gauging said deficit? Try not to go farther than -500, id personally shoot for at least maintenance but I'm a stubborn young buck

M

MikeT123

Awards
My goal is just for a recomp and shed some fat before summer. But my question is would it be better to eat above maintenance on cycle and maintnence during pct and go back into cutting around april?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
My goal is just for a recomp and shed some fat before summer. But my question is would it be better to eat above maintenance on cycle and maintnence during pct and go back into cutting around april?
You don't want to drop calories in pct ever,as you are more easily going to lose whatever solid gains you made.I always try to eat higher calorie in pct to solidify my gains,but this can be hard to do so I make sure I eat at least whatever calorie intake I was cycling with.If anything I would say the other way around,eat maintenance on Cycle for lean gains with the compound you are running,and maintain or try to get a bit extra through pct.You will have plenty of time to drop water and desired fat before summer!

M

MikeT123

Awards
You don't want to drop calories in pct ever,as you are more easily going to lose whatever solid gains you made.I always try to eat higher calorie in pct to solidify my gains,but this can be hard to do so I make sure I eat at least whatever calorie intake I was cycling with.If anything I would say the other way around,eat maintenance on Cycle for lean gains with the compound you are running,and maintain or try to get a bit extra through pct.You will have plenty of time to drop water and desired fat before summer!
Thanks a lot for all the advice im gonna eat maintenance on cycle and a little more during pct. I can still be on keto diet right? Just at my maintenance calorie level?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks a lot for all the advice im gonna eat maintenance on cycle and a little more during pct. I can still be on keto diet right? Just at my maintenance calorie level?
I have never used keto diet personally,but yes it should be fine at maintenance.

M

MikeT123

Awards
Alright thanks, and lastly just for the hell of it,

What do you think the results would be with m-sten on a deficit ? As far as bf% loss and lean gains?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

What do you think the results would be with m-sten on a deficit ? As far as bf% loss and lean gains?
That I can't comment as I have never done it,I only speak from experience unless I have read science to prove something.Good luck with it man let us know how it goes,hopefully someone else can comment on that aspect of it for you.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just jump for maintenance bro, you should lean up a bit even without going into deficit. If you stick around that calorie range 6-10 lbs could be well within your grasp. Then stick to maintenance or eat 200-300 surplus for a couple weeks til your hormones are back to normal then cut away.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just jump for maintenance bro, you should lean up a bit even without going into deficit. If you stick around that calorie range 6-10 lbs could be well within your grasp. Then stick to maintenance or eat 200-300 surplus for a couple weeks til your hormones are back to normal then cut away.
Good advice

R

redgsxr750

Awards
What kind of results did you get from the M-sten? What diet did you end up going with?

mister_jedi

mister_jedi

Awards
So if im running Msten for 12/12/12/12 could i do clomid for 35/35/25/25, and how much should i increase if i add halo v at 50/50/75/75?

bigead

bigead

Awards
My last pct I did novla 10/10/10/10 and clomid 25/25/25/25 and recovered well with good bloods.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 26
W Anabolics 4
E Anabolics 65
J Anabolics 7
D Post Cycle Therapy 9