Screwed Up....

cheddaarr

Awards
I accept all verbal bashings I am about to recieve, I know better (should)... but I ask on here for good, experienced advice

New to this site, somewhat experienced training (about 6 years on and off). Currently on my second PH cycle. Well, I'm in Afghan right now and in 3 weeks into a 5 week Havoc\Tren stack. I did a lot of research, before and after and I am very happy with the results so far.

Where I screwed up... is the PCT. I was told\lack of research that for PCT I could run some **** I already had here. Formadrol XT, Novedex, Pink Magic is what I got... The more and more research I am doing, Im realizing that this is not enough

Since im in Afghan-land right now, all I have is odering on line and I am open to anything. I gather clomid\nolv is the best, but I also am having trouble finiding it on google.

Again, any help I appreciate it, and I know I deserve to get my **** kicked in for not having PCT on hand... Thanks guys

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Whats the sides? Nolva should be good enough... whats going on? Limp d!ck? Gyno?

cheddaarr

Awards
My first PH cycle about 4 years ago, I didn't PCT correctly and got very slight gyno, i'm just very nervous about getting it again, ya know. Being in afghan, limp dick is the least of my worries right now tho lol.
I just want to ensure all my bases are covered. Thanks bro

cheddaarr

Awards
^^ And I have an OLD bottle of Novedex XT,,, wish I had Nolv...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
My first PH cycle about 4 years ago, I didn't PCT correctly and got very slight gyno, i'm just very nervous about getting it again, ya know. Being in afghan, limp dick is the least of my worries right now tho lol.
I just want to ensure all my bases are covered. Thanks bro
Your fine just follow through