Poppin my PCT cherry

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 1
    Feeling pretty good today. Energy level is good, focus was great and mood is awesome!! Today was back/bis

    Hayward Face Pulls
    65x12x5

    Full Range Pull Downs
    120x10x3
    Was really able to squeeze my shoulder blades together at the bottom each time.

    Seated Rows
    160x10x3

    Standing straight bar curls
    90x10
    100x10x2

    Spider Curls straight bar
    60x12
    70x10x3

    Cable cross curls
    40x12x3

    Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

    My biceps were hard as a rock. Couldn't hardly drive home from the gym. First day went very well. Hope it continues!!
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's crap!! Good game though
    Nice work there buddy, keep that motivation going all through pct!

    They really couldn't get it together last night. The ravens trounced em. Sorry man, didn't matter to me who won I wasn't rooting for anyone in particular
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Had to miss the superbowl. Stupid night shift although I don't follow the sport closely I always make an exception for the superbowl.
    •   
       


  3. In for more

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice work there buddy, keep that motivation going all through pct!

    They really couldn't get it together last night. The ravens trounced em. Sorry man, didn't matter to me who won I wasn't rooting for anyone in particular
    They in all honesty were one missed call from taking the lead at the end. Oh well I see another strong year from them next year.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Had to miss the superbowl. Stupid night shift although I don't follow the sport closely I always make an exception for the superbowl.
    It was a good game. The Niners had to come back from being down 28-6 in the 3rd quarter and were one playing from taking the lead at the end.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    In for more
    Welcome my man. Good to have you along.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    They in all honesty were one missed call from taking the lead at the end. Oh well I see another strong year from them next year.
    yeah, they had quite the comeback but really couldn't get over that beating they took in the first half. They're a really good football team though, that's for sure
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. In! Continue to eat and lift heavy just like you're still on and this PCT will be a breeze.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    In! Continue to eat and lift heavy just like you're still on and this PCT will be a breeze.
    Ok I can do that!! Thanks for joining brother!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Been one of those days today. Really hoping my workout goes good tonight.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Been one of those days today. Really hoping my workout goes good tonight.
    use it for fuel on the fire!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    use it for fuel on the fire!
    That's what I'm thinking! Want to be at the gym now working it out instead of sitting on my butt at work thinking about it.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's what I'm thinking! Want to be at the gym now working it out instead of sitting on my butt at work thinking about it.
    I hear ya. bust out some pushups in the bathroom or something. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I hear ya. bust out some pushups in the bathroom or something. lol
    Lol good call! I could throw around some 50lb bags of ice melt also
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol good call! I could throw around some 50lb bags of ice melt also
    thats using your noggin!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    thats using your noggin!
    Lol Thanks!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. In for this one! Remember, strength is a skill that needs to be practiced. So if you wanna be able to lift heavy make sure to keep lifting heavy and you should keep most of your power. Not saying high reps don't have their place but I'd finish pct before I'd consider changing the routine too drastically.

    Lock those gains in bro!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In for this one! Remember, strength is a skill that needs to be practiced. So if you wanna be able to lift heavy make sure to keep lifting heavy and you should keep most of your power. Not saying high reps don't have their place but I'd finish pct before I'd consider changing the routine too drastically.

    Lock those gains in bro!
    Thanks for coming on board bro! Ya I thought it seemed kinda weird when I read the article, glad I said something and got the correct information from you guys.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Day 2
    Whazzzup??? Had an odd thing happen last night. Woke up covered in sweat. Wasn't overly hot in my room and I never wake like that so not sure what happened.

    Workout tonight was great. So far haven't lost any strength. Tonight was legs and shoulders. Wasn't able to do squats as all the racks were taken and I was short on time. So I substituted leg presses.

    Hacks
    180x10
    430x10x3

    Leg presses
    200x10
    450x10
    500x10
    450x10
    Hadn't done these in awhile and probably could've pushed harder.

    Leg extensions
    90x10
    160x10
    180x10x2

    Around the world with shoulder press and front raises (no rest between exercises)
    45x12per x3

    Upright rows
    50lb kettle bell x12x3

    Side laterals
    25x12x3

    Felt really good tonight. Legs are still pretty sore and shaky. Shoulders were very swollen and veiny. Like I said before my mood hasn't been the best today. Probably just part of the process of coming of cycle I'm guessing.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 2
    Whazzzup??? Had an odd thing happen last night. Woke up covered in sweat. Wasn't overly hot in my room and I never wake like that so not sure what happened.

    Workout tonight was great. So far haven't lost any strength. Tonight was legs and shoulders. Wasn't able to do squats as all the racks were taken and I was short on time. So I substituted leg presses.

    Hacks
    180x10
    430x10x3

    Leg presses
    200x10
    450x10
    500x10
    450x10
    Hadn't done these in awhile and probably could've pushed harder.

    Leg extensions
    90x10
    160x10
    180x10x2

    Around the world with shoulder press and front raises (no rest between exercises)
    45x12per x3

    Upright rows
    50lb kettle bell x12x3

    Side laterals
    25x12x3

    Felt really good tonight. Legs are still pretty sore and shaky. Shoulders were very swollen and veiny. Like I said before my mood hasn't been the best today. Probably just part of the process of coming of cycle I'm guessing.
    Night sweats = sudden change or imbalance in hormone levels. It will pass. Keep killing it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Night sweats = sudden change or imbalance in hormone levels. It will pass. Keep killing it!!
    Oh ok. I was figuring it had something to do with that. Glad to hear it goes away lol don't wanna scare the wife too much.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Oh ok. I was figuring it had something to do with that. Glad to hear it goes away lol don't wanna scare the wife too much.
    Yeah, happens to the best of us. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah, happens to the best of us. Lol
    Lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks for coming on board bro! Ya I thought it seemed kinda weird when I read the article, glad I said something and got the correct information from you guys.
    Thats how I learn... from you asking questions... ahhaha

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Thats how I learn... from you asking questions... ahhaha
    Haha nice! You came to the right place then
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Clomid has been known to cause night sweats. Nothing to sweat about. (See what i did there?) This too shall pass.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Clomid has been known to cause night sweats. Nothing to sweat about. (See what i did there?) This too shall pass.
    Haha nice play on words!! Ok cool thanks
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Had to put this pic up. Too funny!!!



    Name:  image-1325512041.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  122.4 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. I laughed so hard I think my neighbors heard me. Sent that one to a buddy immediately.

    First time I used Clomid I cried like twice the first couple weeks of pct. Seriously. Beginning of pct body is going through some rough transition.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I laughed so hard I think my neighbors heard me. Sent that one to a buddy immediately.

    First time I used Clomid I cried like twice the first couple weeks of pct. Seriously. Beginning of pct body is going through some rough transition.
    Clomid does that to me too. Really intense depression
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:17 PM
  2. Help with my PCT
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:34 AM
  3. My PCT experience...nads
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:12 AM
  4. My PCT, how does it look?
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Log in
Log in