Beastdrol PCT

matt.gibson76

Awards
I want to run a cycle of Beastdrol. I did one of Methastadrol last summer with great results but didn't do a proper PCT. I want to get it right this time. I am in the US. The Beastdrol comes from the UK and they suggested Activate Xtreme by DS, Lean Xtreme by DS, and Erase Pro. Is this enough? I can't seem to find a good source for clomid or nolvadex. Thanks - Matt

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
then look harder. i hate when people say they cant find a source. just google ****, then google the sources to see if theyre legit. its fukin easy. just look in front of you

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
isnt beastdrol mr supps version of superdrol?

matt.gibson76

Awards
I think beastdrol is mr supps version of superdrol. Any alternatives to beastdrol? Also looking for good liver support. I know N2guard has been suggested. Anything else? Appreciate the help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
judging by your questions you are not ready for beastdrol....please look into other compounds

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I think beastdrol is mr supps version of superdrol. Any alternatives to beastdrol? Also looking for good liver support. I know N2guard has been suggested. Anything else? Appreciate the help.
just stop. youre acting like a high school kid. take a minute and read, google every question you have. then take the ones you cant answer and make a thread on them