Small lump under right nipple

LTFU

Awards
I got a hard lump under my right niple, thinking its the start of gyno. Ran Mdrol extreme back in November with a proper pct of clomid, erase and a natty in December. Was wondering if I get another bottle of erase should that help to get the gyno to go away or something else work better?

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
I am not very experienced with this issue at all but, I am aware that Epistane can be used in some cases and can work very well for treatment of gyno. Im sure if you search you can find some good info on this either on this site or some of the other popular ones.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not very experienced with this issue at all but, I am aware that Epistane can be used in some cases and can work very well for treatment of gyno. Im sure if you search you can find some good info on this either on this site or some of the other popular ones.
Don't try to treat your gyno with steroids. It will just end up worst. Is the lump noticeable? And are your nipples extra sensitive or painfull?

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Definitly nip this in the bud. Bump for answers.

LTFU

Awards
Don't try to treat your gyno with steroids. It will just end up worst. Is the lump noticeable? And are your nipples extra sensitive or painfull?
It's not noticible, but does a hurt a little when I press on it

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not noticible, but does a hurt a little when I press on it
Sounds like you are in the beginning stages of gyno. I would get on letro and kill it while its still small.

LTFU

Awards
Sounds like you are in the beginning stages of gyno. I would get on letro and kill it while its still small.
Okay, about to order liquid Letro 2.5mg x 30ml bottle right now. How much a day for how long, do you recommend?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, about to order liquid Letro 2.5mg x 30ml bottle right now. How much a day for how long, do you recommend?
Letro is very powerful so you need to taper it. Start letro at .5mg and raise every day .5 mg so .5 then 1.0 then 1.5 then 2.0 then when u reach 2.5 mg ride that till ur gyno shrinks or disappears this should take a month or two or maybe even less everybody is different. Then taper off of it the same way you started but reversed. So 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5. Then when you reach .5 mg take .5 for a week or two. This is to help avoid rebound. To be safe you should take a SERM after the letro just incase of rebound. Google letro protocol to reverse gyno you will find everything your looking for.

LTFU

Awards
Letro is very powerful so you need to taper it. Start letro at .5mg and raise every day .5 mg so .5 then 1.0 then 1.5 then 2.0 then when u reach 2.5 mg ride that till ur gyno shrinks or disappears this should take a month or two or maybe even less everybody is different. Then taper off of it the same way you started but reversed. So 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5. Then when you reach .5 mg take .5 for a week or two. This is to help avoid rebound. To be safe you should take a SERM after the letro just incase of rebound. Google letro protocol to reverse gyno you will find everything your looking for.
Awesome, thanks for all the help. Tamoxifen good enough for after?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you said it hurts only when you press on it? is it behind the nipple where the glands are, or kind of on the areola where the ducts are? and is it hard like a rock or just swolen?

LTFU

Awards
you said it hurts only when you press on it? is it behind the nipple where the glands are, or kind of on the areola where the ducts are? and is it hard like a rock or just swolen?
Yea, only when I press on it but it doesnt even hurt to bad, just a tad. And id say just about directly behind the actual nipple

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
Curious, when you start the letrozole and taper on and off, then nolva do you do any other pct with it? Tribulus? Long jack? Etc

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
could you expand on this a little? if it is a lump directly behind the nip/areola, that would be the ducts or the gland? i figure it would be the ducts since i thought the glands were deeper in the tissue. anyways, i guess im just curious as to why it makes a difference. would you treat them differently?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
could you expand on this a little? if it is a lump directly behind the nip/areola, that would be the ducts or the gland? i figure it would be the ducts since i thought the glands were deeper in the tissue. anyways, i guess im just curious as to why it makes a difference. would you treat them differently?
well if its the duct, it could be just swolen from an infection. thats easier to tell though because it would be softer but sensitive to pressure, not just touch. and it would be swolen on one of the bump looking thinngs next to the nipple because those are the ducts. gyno occurs on the actual gland which is just a bit deeper

this happened to me a little over a week ago. i went to the dr thinking it was gyno, and he said its a minor infection caused by sleeping in a shirt that rubs from tossing and turning in bed. it also happens to runners that run with loose shirts

i think the difference in treatments are pretty obvious now lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well if its the duct, it could be just swolen from an infection. thats easier to tell though because it would be softer but sensitive to pressure, not just touch. and it would be swolen on one of the bump looking thinngs next to the nipple because those are the ducts. gyno occurs on the actual gland which is just a bit deeper

this happened to me a little over a week ago. i went to the dr thinking it was gyno, and he said its a minor infection caused by sleeping in a shirt that rubs from tossing and turning in bed. it also happens to runners that run with loose shirts

i think the difference in treatments are pretty obvious now lol
oh i got what your saying, just a little inflammation on the areola caused by friction. yeah that makes sense then. thanks for the clarification

LTFU

Awards
So if mine is not noticeable and behind the nipple and just a tad sensitive when touching, should I go on with my order of letro and tamox or should I schedule to see the doctor?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So if mine is not noticeable and behind the nipple and just a tad sensitive when touching, should I go on with my order of letro and tamox or should I schedule to see the doctor?
how big is the lump? have you tried to reverse it yet? im assuming if its not noticeable, its not very large. before jumping right into letro, i would try either nolva or a milder AI to see it that works for you. it is severe, i would suggest letro asap

LTFU

Awards
how big is the lump? have you tried to reverse it yet? im assuming if its not noticeable, its not very large. before jumping right into letro, i would try either nolva or a milder AI to see it that works for you. it is severe, i would suggest letro asap
Not big at all, or noticeable. Possibly erase? Even though that's what I used along with a natty and clomid right after my cycle..

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Not big at all, or noticeable. Possibly erase? Even though that's what I used along with a natty and clomid right after my cycle..
yeah i would try erase or erase + nolva

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You think Erase alone will do the job?
theres no way to say for sure. works for some but not others. then again, letro works but not everyone

LTFU

Awards
theres no way to say for sure. works for some but not others. then again, letro works but not everyone
I think I'll go pick me up a bottle of it tonight. For the last 3 weeks I've also been taking C4 pre-workout which has creatine in it and Cellucor-COR Creatine. Could the amounts of creatine have any factor in it?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll go pick me up a bottle of it tonight. For the last 3 weeks I've also been taking C4 pre-workout which has creatine in it and Cellucor-COR Creatine. Could the amounts of creatine have any factor in it?
that really shouldnt have any influence on it. how long have you had this? im sure letro would knock it out but you may not have to go that route since it seems kinda minor

ssprauer

Awards
I actually have a very similar experience to this. i have a lump under my right nipple that i think may have been caused a few years ago when i did a tren cycle and didn't pct well. I was young and stupid and regret it. I am considering epistane to see if it could take care of problem, and because I also want to take epistane (not for this reason alone). I have not made my mind up. I am going to expand on that in a different thread. It is noticeable to me but not to others (some have noticed)..i think it is definitely the precursor to gyno..im wondering if something like clomid or nolva could help reverse it after its been there this long? Or something like letro...

LTFU

Awards
Did erase for a month. Shrunk it but there's still some there. Ordered and received liquid letro which I will start tomorrow and liquid tamoxifen. For liquid letro do I need to let it sit under my tongue for a bit or just swallow?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Did erase for a month. Shrunk it but there's still some there. Ordered and received liquid letro which I will start tomorrow and liquid tamoxifen. For liquid letro do I need to let it sit under my tongue for a bit or just swallow?
nope just swallow it. toss it back with some juice if you want. have you since stopped using the erase?

LTFU

Awards
Okay thanks. And yea, stopped it and am only taking letro hoping this will get it gone completely

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the letro and nova?
Wouldn't RALOXIFENE be better in this situation in place of nova?

LTFU

Awards
How are you dosing the letro and nova?
Wouldn't RALOXIFENE be better in this situation in place of nova?
I started at .5 and bumped it up .5 everyday to where now I am at 2.5 and will stay here til its gone, then I will taper off by bumping .5 down everyday. I will then start in on tamox, which I was told/read was suitable for this situation. Had a reliable source selling it, thats why I went with it

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
best of luck, everything you said in this thread is identical to whats going on with me

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Instead of nova could you use torem or clomid after letro? and would it be better or worst?

LTFU

Awards
Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?
Nice dude. U could go with 20/20/10/10 so 4 weeks.