Small lump under right nipple

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    How are you dosing the letro and nova?
    Wouldn't RALOXIFENE be better in this situation in place of nova?
    I started at .5 and bumped it up .5 everyday to where now I am at 2.5 and will stay here til its gone, then I will taper off by bumping .5 down everyday. I will then start in on tamox, which I was told/read was suitable for this situation. Had a reliable source selling it, thats why I went with it

2. best of luck, everything you said in this thread is identical to whats going on with me
    •   

3. Instead of nova could you use torem or clomid after letro? and would it be better or worst?

4. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Letro is very powerful so you need to taper it. Start letro at .5mg and raise every day .5 mg so .5 then 1.0 then 1.5 then 2.0 then when u reach 2.5 mg ride that till ur gyno shrinks or disappears this should take a month or two or maybe even less everybody is different. Then taper off of it the same way you started but reversed. So 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5. Then when you reach .5 mg take .5 for a week or two. This is to help avoid rebound. To be safe you should take a SERM after the letro just incase of rebound. Google letro protocol to reverse gyno you will find everything your looking for.
    Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?

5. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU

Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?
    Nice dude. U could go with 20/20/10/10 so 4 weeks.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Can a small lump under nipples be gyno?
    By super F Bomb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:07 PM
  3. lump under left nipple
    By Pugonater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 10:17 PM
  4. Lump under left nipple. Gyno?
    By chaz92398 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 09:52 PM
  5. A little lump under the nipple.