Small lump under right nipple

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I actually have a very similar experience to this. i have a lump under my right nipple that i think may have been caused a few years ago when i did a tren cycle and didn't pct well. I was young and stupid and regret it. I am considering epistane to see if it could take care of problem, and because I also want to take epistane (not for this reason alone). I have not made my mind up. I am going to expand on that in a different thread. It is noticeable to me but not to others (some have noticed)..i think it is definitely the precursor to gyno..im wondering if something like clomid or nolva could help reverse it after its been there this long? Or something like letro...

2. Did erase for a month. Shrunk it but there's still some there. Ordered and received liquid letro which I will start tomorrow and liquid tamoxifen. For liquid letro do I need to let it sit under my tongue for a bit or just swallow?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU View Post
    Did erase for a month. Shrunk it but there's still some there. Ordered and received liquid letro which I will start tomorrow and liquid tamoxifen. For liquid letro do I need to let it sit under my tongue for a bit or just swallow?
    nope just swallow it. toss it back with some juice if you want. have you since stopped using the erase?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

4. Okay thanks. And yea, stopped it and am only taking letro hoping this will get it gone completely

5. How are you dosing the letro and nova?
    Wouldn't RALOXIFENE be better in this situation in place of nova?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    How are you dosing the letro and nova?
    Wouldn't RALOXIFENE be better in this situation in place of nova?
    I started at .5 and bumped it up .5 everyday to where now I am at 2.5 and will stay here til its gone, then I will taper off by bumping .5 down everyday. I will then start in on tamox, which I was told/read was suitable for this situation. Had a reliable source selling it, thats why I went with it

7. best of luck, everything you said in this thread is identical to whats going on with me

8. Instead of nova could you use torem or clomid after letro? and would it be better or worst?

9. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Letro is very powerful so you need to taper it. Start letro at .5mg and raise every day .5 mg so .5 then 1.0 then 1.5 then 2.0 then when u reach 2.5 mg ride that till ur gyno shrinks or disappears this should take a month or two or maybe even less everybody is different. Then taper off of it the same way you started but reversed. So 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5. Then when you reach .5 mg take .5 for a week or two. This is to help avoid rebound. To be safe you should take a SERM after the letro just incase of rebound. Google letro protocol to reverse gyno you will find everything your looking for.
    Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?

10. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU

Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm pretty positive the gyno is gone. I've had the letro tapered down to .5mg for about a week now and am ready start in on the Tamoxifen (nolva). What should I dose this at and for how long?
    Nice dude. U could go with 20/20/10/10 so 4 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. Can a small lump under nipples be gyno?
    By super F Bomb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:07 PM
  3. lump under left nipple
    By Pugonater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:17 PM
  4. Lump under left nipple. Gyno?
    By chaz92398 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:52 PM
  5. A little lump under the nipple.