Mild Cycle - Torem dosage

Kingmjb

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just finished 8 weeks of Alpha Mass, ran the cycle at 6/8/8/9/9/10/12/12

I stacked this cycle with Stano and some 5-Alpha Test.

My PCT started today, I took 90mg of Torem with 3g Daa but am feeling a little light headed, heart rate is up and am a little worried.

Should I lower the dose? Can I get away for 60/30/30/30? or even lower?

Need help as I dont like the sides of higher HR and a little anxious!

Cheers
King

anaboliks

Awards
I'm actually going through the same thing right now. I took 150 of torem my first day and 100 the second to try to slam my body and jumpstart it. I am an emotional wreck and my chest is very tight due to all the anxiety. I cant sleep. The thought even crossed my mind of just doing no PCT. Obviously that's my hormones making me think crazy. Unfortunately I think this is the price we pay. I would say stay with the 90 for a week.

I plan on dosing .25 of arimidex after my first week. I am hoping this alleviates some symptoms I have.

j05441

Awards
I'm actually going through the same thing right now. I took 150 of torem my first day and 100 the second to try to slam my body and jumpstart it. I am an emotional wreck and my chest is very tight due to all the anxiety. I cant sleep. The thought even crossed my mind of just doing no PCT. Obviously that's my hormones making me think crazy. Unfortunately I think this is the price we pay. I would say stay with the 90 for a week.

I plan on dosing .25 of arimidex after my first week. I am hoping this alleviates some symptoms I have.