The right PCT?

Keebs

Awards
So im pretty new to taking prohormones and was looking for advice on the right PCT for taking Vengeance.
It's made up of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25mg per serving, and 2a,3a,-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol 15mg per serving.
Iv taken two other prohormones in the past, but always just went with what the local nutrition store told me was good. Now im trying to really know whats going on with it and educate myself. Any tips, advise, or even some constructive criticism would be appreciated.

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
sermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
So im pretty new to taking prohormones and was looking for advice on the right PCT for taking Vengeance.
It's made up of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25mg per serving, and 2a,3a,-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol 15mg per serving.
Iv taken two other prohormones in the past, but always just went with what the local nutrition store told me was good. Now im trying to really know whats going on with it and educate myself. Any tips, advise, or even some constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Bro.. There is an entire stickie already on this. Not trying to be a dick, but you haven't done your research because a simple browse and you would find it.