clomid pct for epistane

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Answers

clomid pct for epistane

tomorrow will begin the 4th week of my epistane cycle and ill be upping my dosage to 45 mg (30/30/30/45/45/45). i purchased clomid about a month ago and thought i had my pct all laid out. i also have nolva and some letrozole on hand, which i used after a superdrol cycle. i starting digging in to make sure my pct was good and from what ive been reading people are recommending:

week 1: 50 mg
    week 2: 50 mg
    week 3: 50 mg+otc ai (ie erase)
    week 4: 50 mg+otc ai
    week 5-6: otc ai

i also read users starting out with 100 mg week 1 and tapering down to 25 mg, which makes sense to me for tapering down. now im confused and irritated, but i still have a few weeks to tighten this up. the clomid i have is a 70 ml bottle @35 mg/ml. would really appreciate some input.

2. Registered User
    Answers

i dont remember the typical mg dosing protocol for clomid off hand but 50mg does seem a little low, at least to start with. starting high and tapering down is the most common method for running serms. like i said, i dont remember exactly but i think a lot of people actually start higher than 100mg just for like the first three days just to get a little initial boost. search the forums and you will find some dosing info on clomid. also, DAA is dam cheap and works well for jump starting LH signaling at 3g/day. your erase protocol looks good. its always good to having that second serm and a potent AI on hand in case things make a turn for the worst.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for epistane and primobol
    By babyconan23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:16 PM
  2. Just want a confirmation on my PCT for Epistane
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 02:11 PM