Best Rated Hair regrowth formula in a PCT

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards

I would like to create a Poll to discus the" Best Rated Hair regrowth formula in a PCT"

My vote ANDRO FACTORY!

Please Vote here and lets do a head count with different PCT's that offer ingredients that have proven hair growth studies- such as Toco SupraBio 20% used by ANDRO FACTORY in all of their prohormone products.

These ingredients have clinical studies proving hair regrowth.

Please see these studies on the ANDRO FACTORY Blog

ANDRO FACTORY "to the best of my knowledge" Is the first and only prohormone manufacture actually building the "
beginning" of what should be a part of your PCT right into the products.

Do not misunderstand ANDRO FACTORY is not suggesting that you do not take a PCT or that this is an alternative to a PCT. What we are suggesting is that putting the building blocks of what should be apart of your PCT right into the prohormones is the only way to start your cycle.

So lets take a poll!!

What prohormone manufacturing company's would you rate as "Best Rated Hair regrowth formula in a PCT"

ANDRO FACTORY 1

COMPETITORS 0

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you guys ready for ANDRO FACTORYS PCT CP+R. Made for hair growth with Toco Supra bio.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY added even more Toco to our CP+R in LEAN-CUT and FOCUS. Shortly we will be releasing our PCT which has more Toco than any product available anywhere this will be good for hair growth, prostate health and much much more stay posted for our clinical studies and write ups.

averyclay

averyclay

Awards
Hi there,
Well I exactly don’t know its formula. However I would like to share some information such as PCT know as Post Cycle Therapy is a term used to describe the supplement regimen used by individuals after completing a cycle of an anabolic or pro-hormone for the purpose of restoring the body's natural production of hormones. It is also one of the most important aspects of a complete, successful pro-hormone cycle.