FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1

    FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN


    PCT Day 1: Cardio/Core
    Weight 199.5
    - 7 min backward treadmill walk
    - 10min HIIT (0:30 sprint 0:30 walk) on elliptical
    - AB CIRCUIT
    1- weighted crunch- 20@30, 14@30, 10@30
    2- cable chop- 10@40, 10@40, 10@40
    3- hanging knee raise- 10, 10, 10
    - 8 min HIIT (1:00 fast 1:00 slow) on stairmaster
    - CORE CIRCUIT
    1- Plank- 1:00x3
    2- L Plank- 0:30x3
    3- R Plank- 0:30x3

    This is day one of PCT. Took my liquid tamox this morning at 40mg. Holy hell that shyt tastes terrible. The first dropper I was like, oh not so bad kinda like black liquorice, then the second dropper I was like, fuk me this tastes like gasoline! Left a bad taste in my mouth for a few hours. Then I took my 10mg osta and 3g Pure Test. Took half a pro xanthine around 2pm cuz I had the Sunday sluggishness. That gave me a good buzz and carried me thru my cardio/core day which I finished at 5:30pm.

    So far so good!
    Independent Review

  2. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Here's the plan--->

    WK 1-5: 3x wk 50mcg IGFLR3
    WK 1-4/5: nolva 40/40/20/20/10?
    WK 1-4: 10mg osta ed
    WK 1-5+: 3g DAA ed
    WK 3-8: PCT REV 3/3/2/1/1eod/1e3d
    Independent Review
  3. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,569
    Answers
    1


    That should keep you pretty good but if your libido is not rising noticeably by week 2 then drop to 5mg on the osta. That will still be enough to keep your muscle but low enough not to hinder recovery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That should keep you pretty good but if your libido is not rising noticeably by week 2 then drop to 5mg on the osta. That will still be enough to keep your muscle but low enough not to hinder recovery.
    12.5mg seemed to be the threshold where recovery limiting shutdown started occurring if I remember correctly. Thanks for the advice. I'm skipping the clomid kicker as well, thought it was overkill coming off a mild compound like 550
    Independent Review
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Osta should be low enough but like Chris says watch it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,949
    Answers
    1


    subbed.....

    I just got my ostanish in. Started today, as a bridge in between cycles.

    Good luck with your pct bro. Looks good, interesting to see what the ostarine does for you in pct.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    subbed.....

    I just got my ostanish in. Started today, as a bridge in between cycles.

    Good luck with your pct bro. Looks good, interesting to see what the ostarine does for you in pct.
    Watch that too you may need a mild PCT for this.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,949
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Watch that too you may need a mild PCT for this.
    have a bottle of revolution pct left thanks to you guys.....worst case , some nolva.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  9. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    checking in

    only one thing to add to this point:
    nolva not best for pct, clomid preferred hands down - IF you feel the need to go above otc pct like PCT Black in the first place
    (your sourcing however will prolly have this tasting the same as your nolva lol)
    maybe run clomid after your osta, my .02
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    checking in

    only one thing to add to this point:
    nolva not best for pct, clomid preferred hands down - IF you feel the need to go above otc pct like PCT Black in the first place
    (your sourcing however will prolly have this tasting the same as your nolva lol)
    maybe run clomid after your osta, my .02
    Yah clomid should have you boucing back quickly but a serm should not be needed but you just never know. I am well supplied in the clomid department but will keep at 50 ed if I can. Don't want to go all Emo on you fuggers
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    checking in

    only one thing to add to this point:
    nolva not best for pct, clomid preferred hands down - IF you feel the need to go above otc pct like PCT Black in the first place
    (your sourcing however will prolly have this tasting the same as your nolva lol)
    maybe run clomid after your osta, my .02
    Why exactly with the clomid rather than nolva? I read clomid is better at kick starting hpta recovery than nolva but only for the first week or so. I also read that vision sides are permanent with clomid and id rather steer clear of that. 19nors are supposed to respond better to clomid as well due to progesterone? issues but nolva is great at reducing gyno. 550 according to finaflex has been formulated to work its way around the common issues regarding pct of 19nors through its two step conversion and its higher purity and thus higher affinity for oral catalyzation. So nolva shouldn't be a problem here?
    Independent Review
  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Why exactly with the clomid rather than nolva? I read clomid is better at kick starting hpta recovery than nolva but only for the first week or so. I also read that vision sides are permanent with clomid and id rather steer clear of that. 19nors are supposed to respond better to clomid as well due to progesterone? issues but nolva is great at reducing gyno. 550 according to finaflex has been formulated to work its way around the common issues regarding pct of 19nors through its two step conversion and its higher purity and thus higher affinity for oral catalyzation. So nolva shouldn't be a problem here?
    Yah not many of us older guys ever have gyno issues and HPTA is the important thing iif you want to keep gains and recover faster. I like Tor too.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Yah not many of us older guys ever have gyno issues and HPTA is the important thing iif you want to keep gains and recover faster. I like Tor too.
    So should I be concerned and pick up some clomid or will the setup I have be ok? Y'all got me questioning myself now, which is never good
    Independent Review
  14. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    I like my coffee black and my serms straightforward god dammit

    I'm going with torem next time
    Independent Review
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So should I be concerned and pick up some clomid or will the setup I have be ok? Y'all got me questioning myself now, which is never good
    Nolva is probably ok but next time you might want to try clomid. If gyno is an issue maybe stick with nolva. I have not heard of gyno problems with these particular products though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Nolva is probably ok but next time you might want to try clomid. If gyno is an issue maybe stick with nolva. I have not heard of gyno problems with these particular products though.
    Thank you good sir for your timely response
    Independent Review
  17. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Nolva is probably ok but next time you might want to try clomid. If gyno is an issue maybe stick with nolva. I have not heard of gyno problems with these particular products though.
    Thank you good sir for your timely response. I gotta say, FinaFlex reps are the best reps I've seen on AM. Rather than just shamelessly marketing a product for the sake of marketing a product y'all answer questions objectively and more often than not definitively
    Independent Review
  18. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I like my coffee black and my serms straightforward god dammit

    I'm going with torem next time
    Haha.
    Torem for the win.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  19. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

    Haha.
    Torem for the win.
    Good to see you Devil! How's your cycle going? Post a link
    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I read clomid is better at kick starting hpta recovery than nolva but only for the first week or so.
    is what clomid does - and what you want pct for to begin with

    I also read that vision sides are permanent with clomid and id rather steer clear of that.
    no
    proper dosing, should not have an issue
    plus, you can use clomid for shorter time period, say 3 weeks

    but nolva is great at reducing gyno.
    and that's about it
    also - can use other things too for gyno..i love exemestane for example

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Torem for the win.
    i see a lot of guys using this, true
    no personal experience from me to speak on
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Good to see you Devil! How's your cycle going? Post a link
    I would, but according to AM, I don't post enough. No big deal. Fifty posts down the road and I'll be a golden child.
    And it's good man! No Test Flu yet.. I'm a little over a week into 75Mg of Prop ED, and 20MG of SuperDrol. Bringing in some Mast P at week 4 and ish. Going to be wild.

    And man, from all of my reading, Torem is going to be my staple from here on out. Brings the boys back the fastest, smooth HTPA recovery, and the few reported cases of HCG(end of cycle) +Torem(PCT) that left guys with higher Test than they started with? Sounds way too good to be true. Either way, I have plenty on hand for after this one.

    Subbed to see how the Osta treats you. I loved it. Still have some left... May run it super low in PCT.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  22. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is what clomid does - and what you want pct for to begin with

    no
    proper dosing, should not have an issue
    plus, you can use clomid for shorter time period, say 3 weeks

    and that's about it
    also - can use other things too for gyno..i love exemestane for example

    ion
    Just got put in my place by Snags. It's a cold, dark and lonely feeling...
    Independent Review
  23. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    lol
    you wanted help bro..you got it
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

    I would, but according to AM, I don't post enough. No big deal. Fifty posts down the road and I'll be a golden child.
    And it's good man! No Test Flu yet.. I'm a little over a week into 75Mg of Prop ED, and 20MG of SuperDrol. Bringing in some Mast P at week 4 and ish. Going to be wild.

    And man, from all of my reading, Torem is going to be my staple from here on out. Brings the boys back the fastest, smooth HTPA recovery, and the few reported cases of HCG(end of cycle) +Torem(PCT) that left guys with higher Test than they started with? Sounds way too good to be true. Either way, I have plenty on hand for after this one.

    Subbed to see how the Osta treats you. I loved it. Still have some left... May run it super low in PCT.
    Hell yeah. That's a killer first cycle bro. Get the app for your smartphone and post away fugger, you'll get 50 in no time.

    If users are taking hcg and torem and coming out higher than before that is amazing but I'm skeptical but I'm def going with it next time
    Independent Review
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Yah that's a good word for it killer. lol going to need that Tor and HCG is a good idea for that cycle too. I am on 500 iu a week myself and I am just running mild shyte. I want to run it for a longer time though .. hence the clomid HCG. If my source had Tor I may have gone that way. It's a real nut pump Tor.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's a good word for it killer. lol going to need that Tor and HCG is a good idea for that cycle too. I am on 500 iu a week myself and I am just running mild shyte. I want to run it for a longer time though .. hence the clomid HCG. If my source had Tor I may have gone that way. It's a real nut pump Tor.
    Word. Yeah, I'm bringing HCG in around week 3.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  27. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,569
    Answers
    1


    Well sounds like Snags took care of the Nolva vs Clomid question and yes definitely would pick torem over Nolva. Giving it a shot later to see if it holds up to the hype like all the reading I have done says.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/221894-shocks-gotime-log.html
    - there you go a link to said log. I would start the HCG in week 2 especially with superdrol in the mix...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  28. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Fuk it. You guys have convinced me. I'm just gonna order now and run clomid in tandem with nolva. Should be here by Friday. Think 50 for wks 2-4 sounds good?
    Independent Review
  29. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well sounds like Snags took care of the Nolva vs Clomid question and yes definitely would pick torem over Nolva. Giving it a shot later to see if it holds up to the hype like all the reading I have done says.
    - there you go a link to said log. I would start the HCG in week 2 especially with superdrol in the mix...
    ^^ Money. And I am heavily considering.

    And yeah Palm. That sounds decent. I WOULD taper it some after the first week though.. 75 first day. 50/50/25
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  30. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Fuk it. You guys have convinced me. I'm just gonna order now and run clomid in tandem with nolva. Should be here by Friday. Think 50 for wks 2-4 sounds good?
    hmm not exactly opportune set-up
    i like 100 first day (from the very first day of pct tho), 50 for 2 weeks, 25 for last week
    3 weeks total
    but dropping in mid-stream like that..and running alongside nolva?
    maybe 50 for 2 weeks would be good, i dunno
    i still like taper of clomid, personally
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    hmm not exactly opportune set-up
    i like 100 first day (from the very first day of pct tho), 50 for 2 weeks, 25 for last week
    3 weeks total
    but dropping in mid-stream like that..and running alongside nolva?
    maybe 50 for 2 weeks would be good, i dunno
    i still like taper of clomid, personally
    Originally I was just gonna run 150 for the first 5-7 days but ill be past that point when I get it. And yeah it just seems dumb to start in wk two. You know what, I was confident with my set up at the start and was concrete with my decisions so I'm just going to stick which what I had. Pct is no time to begin experimenting with things. Torem or clomid next time but nolva now.

    Heed these posts gentlemen. This is what happens when you start questioning yourself...
    Independent Review
  32. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    What about Torem AND Clomid next time??

    Ponder that one, young Samurai..
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  33. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    What about Torem AND Clomid next time??

    Ponder that one, young Samurai..
    No thanks
    Independent Review
  34. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Originally I was just gonna run 150 for the first 5-7 days
    oh gosh no
    DO NOT EVER, EVER DO THAT!
    150 for first day of pct maybe, after a harsh compound that you know has shut you down..drop after that
    i would not even run 100 for a week myself, too much and not needed
    (also - you multiply your chances of issues immensely not only vision but other as well with that kind of dosage)

    This is what happens when you start questioning yourself...
    i understand
    as we all stated, you prolly do not need clomid with what you already ran anyway
    don't trip
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh gosh no
    DO NOT EVER, EVER DO THAT!
    150 for first day of pct maybe, drop after that..i would not even run 100 for a week myself, too much and not needed
    (also - you multiply your chances of issues immensely not only vision but other as well with that kind of dosage)

    i understand
    as we all stated, you prolly do not need clomid with what you already ran anyway
    don't trip
    Always learning big dog. Thanks
    Independent Review
  36. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    What about Torem AND Clomid next time??

    Ponder that one, young Samurai..
    clomid + exemestane for me
    ftw
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    clomid + exemestane for me
    ftw
    I can dig it.

    I love Aromasin. Hitting it EOD right now. Do you use it all the way through PCT? I was going to dose it low EOD with my Torem for the first 2 weeks?

    Sorry for thread jacking. At least it's on topic. Lol
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Word. Yeah, I'm bringing HCG in around week 3.
    Good, should be ok tough cycle though. I have never gone that far. I'm a little long in the tooth for that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,140
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    I love Aromasin. Hitting it EOD right now. Do you use it all the way through PCT? I was going to dose it low EOD with my Torem for the first 2 weeks?
    nice, exactly using 1/2way thru pct
    i'd still do 12.5 ed tho, only change i see
    (but that would be w/ clomid, can't say when using torem so you may have better plan there)

    looks like you know what you're doing
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,290
    Answers
    1


    Aromasin with clo, arimidex with nolva?
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pct. After a 12 week course??
    By LP26 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  4. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in