FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    apologies to the ones that stay and become beasts, few they might be.
    we all have seen the many who are "thrown at the wall"..a few stick, impossible to tell which will

never judge a book by its cover

2. No doubt and it is always nice when someone sticks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

3. Yup. And to think only 10 yrs ago I was almost done with high school and weighed like 140! Lol. I was one of the skinny little shyts walking around the gym looking like a chicken with its head cut off with no clue what i was doing at one point in my life!

Anyway... Update: long day so no posts. Up to ~2600 cals so far. Still need to go lift Back then eat probably 2-3 more meals before bed. That should put me around 4200 cals for the day. I've been wicked hungry again. And recomp still feels good. I've been eating ~3000 cals on days I'm not starving and ~4000 when I'm super hungry like today. My body is doing a really good job at soaking it all up and I'm pretty positive my LBM is up, BF down.
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    long day so no posts.
    noticed that, was worried about ya
    thought maybe you got mad at snag and took your chewy granolas to the closet to hide or something

update sounds good man
    ~3600cals for me today, off day (tho i did a calf/ab ss session..felt kinda sally tho)
    going down to atlanta soon to meet the finaflex guys, then head over to mardi gras
    don't imagine there will be much training goin on (tho Al seems to think we'll get 1-2 in)
    so, gettin in all i can in the meantime
  5. Re: FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

I cant imagine us doing any training in New Orleans better get em in before you all head out. Happynour drive is only 5 hours to get there. Will be like 10 fornyou all right?
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I cant imagine us doing any training in New Orleans better get em in before you all head out. Happynour drive is only 5 hours to get there. Will be like 10 fornyou all right?
    i may surprise you and get a session in while we are there bro
    (but - this is why i said Al said we'll get 1-2 in, while in atlanta..not me al & chris all together)

i still question if me & al get in any training, we'll see, i'll be in the warehouse/facility all day thursday prior and tuesday following before i head back home, and we leave for NO on friday and come back to ATL on monday..
    so maybe friday morning/monday night?

somewhere somehow, i will get something in tho, count on it

anyway, yeah looks like 7hrs from ATL to NO ? (al's driving - i could make it in 5.5 lol)
    for me to ATL looks like ~10-11hr/660mi

gonna drive straight thru

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    noticed that, was worried about ya
    thought maybe you got mad at snag and took your chewy granolas to the closet to hide or something

update sounds good man
    ~3600cals for me today, off day (tho i did a calf/ab ss session..felt kinda sally tho)
    going down to atlanta soon to meet the finaflex guys, then head over to mardi gras
    don't imagine there will be much training goin on (tho Al seems to think we'll get 1-2 in)
    so, gettin in all i can in the meantime
    Lol. I'll get a pic up with the homemade granola later.

Can't believe its that time of the year again already. Wow time flies. Roll tide
    Independent Review

8. Day 10 Back
    Weight 200!
    Wide pullups
    15, 15, 10, 10, 5, 5
    TBar Rows
    15@90, 8@135, 6@180
    Medium width Deads
    15@225x3
    Wide Seated Row
    15@160x2, 10@160

First time going past narrow stance Deads since I can remember. My Glutes are on FIRE. Other than that pretty good workout. Blew thru the pullups and tbar rows, probably 1 min or less per set. Finished the workout in around 40 minutes or less. Loving the higher rep shyt!
    Independent Review

9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'll get a pic up with the homemade granola later.
    nice!
    i'll look for it on the flip, time to rest my head

10. Fug, wish I could go, wife didn't like the fuggin idea one fuggin bit.

Good idea about making your own treats. Healthier treats can be made it's just that it doesn't make sense economically to the companies that make stuff. My protein balls are good but really high in cals. They are just oats, natural pb, protein powder and a little unpasteurized honey though.
    •   

11. DW You know your wife is right! Lol. You'll just get in trouble. I mean, come on, it's Mardi Gra! Lolrof

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    DW You know your wife is right! Lol. You'll just get in trouble. I mean, come on, it's Mardi Gra! Lolrof
    Yah even though I dont' drink there's plenty of trouble to be had by the looks of things. We watch this show called Treme and it's about the city of New Orleans so she has the scoop I think.

13. Ha. My wife would never let me go to mardi gras without her. I'm letting her go to Vegas with her friends in a couple months though so maybe I'll get lucky and won't have a wife anymore after that. Lol
    Independent Review

14. ^ LOL

tbh - i'm not the big party type either..been to mardi gras before, meh.
    (don't remember too much about it really, drank more back then)
    now i am single tho, but drink very little..
    really just goin down for the camaraderie & to meet Kleen, hang with the fellas
    you know - kinda babysit the kids, make sure they stay outta trouble

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^ LOL

tbh - i'm not the big party type either..been to mardi gras before, meh.
    (don't remember too much about it really, drank more back then)
    now i am single tho, but drink very little..
    really just goin down for the camaraderie & to meet Kleen, hang with the fellas
    you know - kinda babysit the kids, make sure they stay outta trouble
    Yah that was is the same with me. You guys will have to come up to Montreal in the Summer when we have all the festivals. It's a sweet city.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that was is the same with me. You guys will have to come up to Montreal in the Summer when we have all the festivals. It's a sweet city.
    would love to go, be great to meet you doug
    don't like the idea of having to provide passport to go north now tho

eh??

17. Montreal in the summer sounds much more appealing than New Orleans in feb.

Meal 1 ---> 1000/5/240/0

Name:  image-982291312.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  250.1 KB
    Independent Review

18. Real Meal 1

4 large eggs/ whites only
    1/2 cup oat bran
    Cupped yogurt

Name:  image-1782349226.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  482.1 KB
    Independent Review

19. second pic looks good bro

you have a schizophrenic attack in pic 1 or what?

20. Yeah Mardi Gras should be fun. I don't plan on getting thrashed but an enjoyable buzz will do me just fine. Honestly though I would be all up for a lift on Saturday morning to get the day started. Give the extra calories somewhere to go... JoAnn would probably be down too just don't have any clue where we would lift if we planned that.

MMMMM that second meal has me wanting yogurt, I should have brought a cup of my low carb yogurt in this morning... Oh well I came armed with 15 oz baked chicken breast to use for 2 of my meals up here today. Going to have a shake with some Coconut Oil and eat some almonds here in a few.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    would love to go, be great to meet you doug
    don't like the idea of having to provide passport to go north now tho

eh??
    Yah have to redo mine fug... every 5 years up here... Yah any time you guys want to come up I have an extra room made up and I have another I can convert. I live close to the River and about 5 to 6k from old Montreal and downtown.

22. To legs or not to legs? That is the question!
    Independent Review

23. i'm still waitin on this pic of the homemade granola bars some cool dude gave you

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no..
    Nah. I think it's definitely a LEG DAY!
    Independent Review

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'm still waitin on this pic of the homemade granola bars some cool dude gave you
    ^^^ This guy. Lol. Get em up tonight brosef
    Independent Review

26. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nah. I think it's definitely a LEG DAY!
    love me some leg day bro..
    i only said no, cuz you said same in my log

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some leg day bro..
    i only said no, cuz you said same in my log
    Very well sir. Very well
    Independent Review

28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    yeah that one..
    well, i won't touch it, but it's quite the policy change indeed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct. After a 12 week course??
    By LP26 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:54 AM
  4. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 04:17 PM