FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    was wondering about this myself..
    logically, would make sense to be the case
    i don't think restrictive anything goes in hand with peps, bro..conflicting use for intent of product

good self-discovery!
    Some folks had claimed great results from keto with it so I thought I'd give moderate carb cycle a try. Terrible idea. Carb up and keep on trucking
    Independent Review

2. Sounds good on the modifications on IGF one of the things to keep in mind is that when you eat these things they go out of your blood stream and very quickly into your musce still leaving you with a lower level of blood sugar. Also IGF is independent of Insulin in how it effects Glut 4 translocation so even when blood sugar is low the IGF is trying to pull any blood sugar out of your blood into the muscle. One thing many people dont realize is that muscles are greedy bastards. Once the glycogen goes into your muscle the muscle does not release it back into the blood if needed. It will remain in the muscle until used for energy during physical activity. So everything you know about carbohydrate metabolism is completely changed with iGF-1 use. The minimum from what I have heard is 20g complex carbs per hour for at least 7 hours after injecting. You can do that via 40g every two hours or whatever but that is the minimum and depeninding on how much muscle mass you have that number is going to be much higher. You have a good amount of muscle so I am thinking you probably need 30-40g per hour or 60-80 every 2 hours.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good on the modifications on IGF one of the things to keep in mind is that when you eat these things they go out of your blood stream and very quickly into your musce still leaving you with a lower level of blood sugar. Also IGF is independent of Insulin in how it effects Glut 4 translocation so even when blood sugar is low the IGF is trying to pull any blood sugar out of your blood into the muscle. One thing many people dont realize is that muscles are greedy bastards. Once the glycogen goes into your muscle the muscle does not release it back into the blood if needed. It will remain in the muscle until used for energy during physical activity. So everything you know about carbohydrate metabolism is completely changed with iGF-1 use. The minimum from what I have heard is 20g complex carbs per hour for at least 7 hours after injecting. You can do that via 40g every two hours or whatever but that is the minimum and depeninding on how much muscle mass you have that number is going to be much higher. You have a good amount of muscle so I am thinking you probably need 30-40g per hour or 60-80 every 2 hours.
    My plan ->
    50 two hours prior. 80 post work. 40 one hour after post. And 50 every two hours for 6 hours and whatever else I need if I start feeling lethargy or hypo.

Oh yeah, the wife's not prego: mixed feelings about this.
    Independent Review

4. wow complex sounding stuff..i feel so old-fashioned, doing it the hard way lol

as for the wife/baby issue - i am glad (or sad,depending on how you are feeling at the moment you're reading this) to hear the news!

5. Sounds like a good plan and will definitely keep mass on you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Day 5 Shoulders
    Weight 199
    Warmup/stretch
    Bent over rear cable laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Incline bench rear DB laterals
    Cable front raise
    Fat Bar Front Raise
    Seated Fat Bar Shoulder Press
    DB Shrugs [email protected]
    AB Circuit
    - plate loaded crunch- [email protected]
    - leg raise- 12x2

I'm currently at 3220 cals for the day and somewhere around 300 carbs. Have one more meal for the day then some more complex carbs before bed. Realistically I'll be around 3800-4000 cals by the time I go to sleep. Then an early morning arm workout before I drive from Burque to Amarillo

Name:  image-690438719.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  579.6 KB
    Independent Review

7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Day 5 Shoulders
    Weight 199
    Warmup/stretch
    Bent over rear cable laterals
    Incline bench rear DB laterals
    Cable front raise
    Fat Bar Front Raise
    Seated Fat Bar Shoulder Press
    DB Shrugs [email protected]
    AB Circuit
    - plate loaded crunch- [email protected]
    - leg raise- 12x2

I'm currently at 3220 cals for the day and somewhere around 300 carbs. Have one more meal for the day then some more complex carbs before bed. Realistically I'll be around 3800-4000 cals by the time I go to sleep. Then an early morning arm workout before I drive from Burque to Amarillo

>
    Lololol @ the MW cup.
    Who knew Hell was cold..

8. Lololol @ the MW cup.
    Who knew Hell was cold..

Love/Hate relationship
    Independent Review

9. Off to go kill arms!
    Independent Review

10. DAY 6 Arms
    Weight ?
    Warmup/stretch
    Weighted chins
    [email protected]
    EZbar Preachers
    [email protected]
    Reverse Grip EZbar Curl
    [email protected]
    Standing Alternating Curls
    [email protected]
    Pressdown
    [email protected]
    Lying Down Db Tri Ext
    [email protected]
    Close grip Bench [email protected]

Not impressed with the weights used but still got an awesome pump
    Independent Review

11. Weight is not that importaint as some think, as long as you remain progressive, start lower and work your way up. In the long run you will be better off and just as big.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

12. I like the volume man. Volume is the MOST relative training in PCT. I don't care what anyone says. The more muscle fibers recruited during every workout, the higher your success rate will be.
    I hit failure on the last set, every time I lift. And I also like hitting DropSets all over the place like Branch.

13. Estimated intake yesterday:
    4020 cals, 89g fats, 397 carbs, 351 protein

Estimated intake today:
    3861 cals, 121 fat, 410 carbs, 306 protein

I've been so hungry yesterday and today that I messed my diet up with a hamburger and fries both days! Just so damn hungry it doesn't stop. Gonna blame it on igf. I took two doses of 50 mcg two weeks ago and felt fine, three doses of 50 last week and that's when the hunger began. 50/x/50/50/40 this week and I have an insatiable appetite. Next week I'm thinking of dropping to 40/40/40/40/40 or 30/30/30/30/30. I love the recovery it's providing, and the pumps paired with osta are nice, but 50mcg in one sitting just zaps my energy and makes me wicked hungry all day. I mean I eat a huge meal full of carbs and less than an hour later I'm starving again. I'm keeping to my 2-3 hour meal windows but its hard not to just stuff my face every hour of the day. Maybe I'll add half a pro xanthine to my osta pills that I capped myself, since there is room left over in the size 0 capsules, to help curb hunger and provide some energy.
    Independent Review

14. again we are mirroring each other in cals roughly, if not micros
    i hit 4k again, hungry all day..gonna have to slide my scale upward more than i thought
    one caveat: i love the fact you are eating bigger..but - if bodycomp still is a goal, watch the micros of those macros man
    there is a drastic difference between my regular 4k days construction, and 4k days of eating a meal or two (or three) constituting crap micros
    hyooge..
    i know it seems basic, but reality it is quite substantial

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    again we are mirroring each other in cals roughly, if not micros
    i hit 4k again, hungry all day..gonna have to slide my scale upward more than i thought
    one caveat: i love the fact you are eating bigger..but - if bodycomp still is a goal, watch the micros of those macros man
    there is a drastic difference between my regular 4k days construction, and 4k days of eating a meal or two (or three) constituting crap micros
    hyooge..
    i know it seems basic, but reality it is quite substantial
    Thanks Snags. Yup, just can't stop eating. My fats were higher than I wanted but dammit I hadn't had a good burger n fries in like a month man, I was dying and lost control! I'm gonna make up for it this weekend with a nice hike in the mountains.
    Independent Review

16. Name:  image-2912851872.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  316.3 KB
    Independent Review

17. you a marine, PF?

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you a marine, PF?
    Yup. Sgt USMCR as an 0311. Active and reserve
    Independent Review

19. Thank you for your service PF. Semper Fi. Hope I said that right. I'm not military but my son is in the Navy. God bless them all!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

20. indeed..how did i miss that?
    very nice, love the pic

21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thank you for your service PF. Semper Fi. Hope I said that right. I'm not military but my son is in the Navy. God bless them all!
    I prefer to keep it in the down low but sometimes I get a little moto...
    Thank you and and yours'
    Independent Review

22. Cut my osta with some Pro Xanthine this morning. This dude is high!
    Independent Review

23. hilarious!

24. So didn't have time for the hike. Drive time plus hike time plus drive time back after sleeping in this morning just wasn't gonna happen. Too bad but always next time. Plus I have a shyt ton of HW and reading to do so I did a cardio/core workout instead.

Day 8 CARDIO/CORE
    WEIGHT 199! Need to keep eating!
    Cardio- 15 min HIIT @ eliptical (1:00, 1:00)
    AB Circuit
    - weighted crunch- [email protected]
    - cable chop- [email protected]
    - hanging knee raise- 10x2
    Cardio- 10 min HIIT @ stairmaster (0:30, 0:30)
    Core Circuit
    - plank- 1:10x2
    - L plank- 0:35x2
    - R plank- 0:35x2

Meal 3 ---> 627/18/36/75
    Egg white French toast w/ agave
    Mixed fruit
    1 cup no fat chobani yogurt
    7oz chicken

Name:  image-2364389056.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  442.0 KB
    Independent Review

25. good to see you back on the wagon, sir
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct. After a 12 week course??
    By LP26 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:54 AM
  4. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 04:17 PM