FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ooh la la
    Yah I do so much core work with Wheel of death deads or squats dont stress my core that much in comparison but my form needs to be solid and I always dead raw...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Yah I do so much core work with Wheel of death deads or squats dont stress my core that much in comparison but my form needs to be solid and I always dead raw...
    Nice
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Well shyt. The wife thinks she might be preggers. I've heard that one before though so we'll see. At least she bought me this --->>>



    Name:  image-3201916605.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  480.2 KB
    Independent Review

  4. WooHoo on both counts! Looking thick in those pics man very impressive!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well shyt. The wife thinks she might be preggers. I've heard that one before though so we'll see. At least she bought me this --->>>

    >
    SIRACHA = THE BEST HOTT SAUCE.
    I'm jealous.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

    SIRACHA = THE BEST HOTT SAUCE.
    I'm jealous.
    Yup
    Independent Review

  7. Ok so forget about a mild carb cycle. I've been playing with consumption of ~150 g of CHO both complex throughout the day and simple immediately post workout and have come to the conclusion this is not a supportive quantity for my pct while dosing igf-1 lr3. I have done my research concerning use of this peptide but I did not find any first hand experience regarding use alongside mild carb restrictive diets, plenty of inquisitive minds but no real answers. And while I was following the suggested protocol of complex carbs for a 4-6 hour window following pinning and ingestion of fast digesting carbs post workout, I cannot compete with the lethargy and to some extent hypoglycemia throughout the day that is accompanied with use of this peptide. So..... I'm going back to ~250+ a day until I finish the cycle of igf. Another interesting effect of igf is its capacity to activate fat oxidation and catalyzation as an energy source while a user maintains high levels of carb intake. Hmm. Food for thought. Some users claim a leaning effect while maintaining or increasing LBM and hopefully so will I.

    Hunger is ridiculous right now and I'm still not sure if its the igf or just a hormonal shift from coming off the anabolics. On a good note, tomorrow is day 5 pct and my libido is definitely coming back although I'm not sure how good of a thing that is for me because my libido for my whole adult life has been WAY high. I mean like 15 yrs old with erections in awkward situations too many times per day.
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ok so forget about a mild carb cycle. I've been playing with consumption of ~150 g of CHO both complex throughout the day and simple immediately post workout and have come to the conclusion this is not a supportive quantity for my pct while dosing igf-1 lr3. I have done my research concerning use of this peptide but I did not find any first hand experience regarding use alongside mild carb restrictive diets, plenty of inquisitive minds but no real answers. And while I was following the suggested protocol of complex carbs for a 4-6 hour window following pinning and ingestion of fast digesting carbs post workout, I cannot compete with the lethargy and to some extent hypoglycemia throughout the day that is accompanied with use of this peptide. So..... I'm going back to ~250+ a day until I finish the cycle of igf. Another interesting effect of igf is its capacity to activate fat oxidation and catalyzation as an energy source while a user maintains high levels of carb intake. Hmm. Food for thought. Some users claim a leaning effect while maintaining or increasing LBM and hopefully so will I.

    Hunger is ridiculous right now and I'm still not sure if its the igf or just a hormonal shift from coming off the anabolics. On a good note, tomorrow is day 5 pct and my libido is definitely coming back although I'm not sure how good of a thing that is for me because my libido for my whole adult life has been WAY high. I mean like 15 yrs old with erections in awkward situations too many times per day.
    Yah I am just getting to the level of an average young male now. I was way high all my life. I was getting awkward in my mid thirties, hek still sometimes but that is when I am on DAA or something. It's a lot more manageable but gets a bit nutty when on certain supplements.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ok so forget about a mild carb cycle. I've been playing with consumption of ~150 g of CHO both complex throughout the day and simple immediately post workout and have come to the conclusion this is not a supportive quantity for my pct while dosing igf-1 lr3.
    was wondering about this myself..
    logically, would make sense to be the case
    i don't think restrictive anything goes in hand with peps, bro..conflicting use for intent of product

    good self-discovery!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Yah I am just getting to the level of an average young male now. I was way high all my life. I was getting awkward in my mid thirties, hek still sometimes but that is when I am on DAA or something. It's a lot more manageable but gets a bit nutty when on certain supplements.
    Yeah the wife's already starting to get upset cuz I'm stalking her Ass all around the house. She got used to me not having any drive
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    was wondering about this myself..
    logically, would make sense to be the case
    i don't think restrictive anything goes in hand with peps, bro..conflicting use for intent of product

    good self-discovery!
    Some folks had claimed great results from keto with it so I thought I'd give moderate carb cycle a try. Terrible idea. Carb up and keep on trucking
    Independent Review

  12. Sounds good on the modifications on IGF one of the things to keep in mind is that when you eat these things they go out of your blood stream and very quickly into your musce still leaving you with a lower level of blood sugar. Also IGF is independent of Insulin in how it effects Glut 4 translocation so even when blood sugar is low the IGF is trying to pull any blood sugar out of your blood into the muscle. One thing many people dont realize is that muscles are greedy bastards. Once the glycogen goes into your muscle the muscle does not release it back into the blood if needed. It will remain in the muscle until used for energy during physical activity. So everything you know about carbohydrate metabolism is completely changed with iGF-1 use. The minimum from what I have heard is 20g complex carbs per hour for at least 7 hours after injecting. You can do that via 40g every two hours or whatever but that is the minimum and depeninding on how much muscle mass you have that number is going to be much higher. You have a good amount of muscle so I am thinking you probably need 30-40g per hour or 60-80 every 2 hours.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good on the modifications on IGF one of the things to keep in mind is that when you eat these things they go out of your blood stream and very quickly into your musce still leaving you with a lower level of blood sugar. Also IGF is independent of Insulin in how it effects Glut 4 translocation so even when blood sugar is low the IGF is trying to pull any blood sugar out of your blood into the muscle. One thing many people dont realize is that muscles are greedy bastards. Once the glycogen goes into your muscle the muscle does not release it back into the blood if needed. It will remain in the muscle until used for energy during physical activity. So everything you know about carbohydrate metabolism is completely changed with iGF-1 use. The minimum from what I have heard is 20g complex carbs per hour for at least 7 hours after injecting. You can do that via 40g every two hours or whatever but that is the minimum and depeninding on how much muscle mass you have that number is going to be much higher. You have a good amount of muscle so I am thinking you probably need 30-40g per hour or 60-80 every 2 hours.
    My plan ->
    50 two hours prior. 80 post work. 40 one hour after post. And 50 every two hours for 6 hours and whatever else I need if I start feeling lethargy or hypo.

    Oh yeah, the wife's not prego: mixed feelings about this.
    Independent Review

  14. wow complex sounding stuff..i feel so old-fashioned, doing it the hard way lol


    as for the wife/baby issue - i am glad (or sad,depending on how you are feeling at the moment you're reading this) to hear the news!

  15. Sounds like a good plan and will definitely keep mass on you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Day 5 Shoulders
    Weight 199
    Warmup/stretch
    Bent over rear cable laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Incline bench rear DB laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Cable front raise
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Fat Bar Front Raise
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Seated Fat Bar Shoulder Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Shrugs [email protected]
    AB Circuit
    - plate loaded crunch- [email protected]
    - leg raise- 12x2

    I'm currently at 3220 cals for the day and somewhere around 300 carbs. Have one more meal for the day then some more complex carbs before bed. Realistically I'll be around 3800-4000 cals by the time I go to sleep. Then an early morning arm workout before I drive from Burque to Amarillo

    Name:  image-690438719.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  579.6 KB
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Day 5 Shoulders
    Weight 199
    Warmup/stretch
    Bent over rear cable laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Incline bench rear DB laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Cable front raise
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Fat Bar Front Raise
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Seated Fat Bar Shoulder Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Shrugs [email protected]
    AB Circuit
    - plate loaded crunch- [email protected]
    - leg raise- 12x2

    I'm currently at 3220 cals for the day and somewhere around 300 carbs. Have one more meal for the day then some more complex carbs before bed. Realistically I'll be around 3800-4000 cals by the time I go to sleep. Then an early morning arm workout before I drive from Burque to Amarillo

    >
    Lololol @ the MW cup.
    Who knew Hell was cold..
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln

  18. Lololol @ the MW cup.
    Who knew Hell was cold..

    Love/Hate relationship
    Independent Review

  19. Off to go kill arms!
    Independent Review

  20. DAY 6 Arms
    Weight ?
    Warmup/stretch
    Weighted chins
    [email protected]
    EZbar Preachers
    [email protected]
    Reverse Grip EZbar Curl
    [email protected]
    Standing Alternating Curls
    [email protected]
    Pressdown
    [email protected]
    Lying Down Db Tri Ext
    [email protected]
    Close grip Bench [email protected]

    Not impressed with the weights used but still got an awesome pump
    Independent Review

  21. Weight is not that importaint as some think, as long as you remain progressive, start lower and work your way up. In the long run you will be better off and just as big.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. I like the volume man. Volume is the MOST relative training in PCT. I don't care what anyone says. The more muscle fibers recruited during every workout, the higher your success rate will be.
    I hit failure on the last set, every time I lift. And I also like hitting DropSets all over the place like Branch.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln

  23. Estimated intake yesterday:
    4020 cals, 89g fats, 397 carbs, 351 protein

    Estimated intake today:
    3861 cals, 121 fat, 410 carbs, 306 protein

    I've been so hungry yesterday and today that I messed my diet up with a hamburger and fries both days! Just so damn hungry it doesn't stop. Gonna blame it on igf. I took two doses of 50 mcg two weeks ago and felt fine, three doses of 50 last week and that's when the hunger began. 50/x/50/50/40 this week and I have an insatiable appetite. Next week I'm thinking of dropping to 40/40/40/40/40 or 30/30/30/30/30. I love the recovery it's providing, and the pumps paired with osta are nice, but 50mcg in one sitting just zaps my energy and makes me wicked hungry all day. I mean I eat a huge meal full of carbs and less than an hour later I'm starving again. I'm keeping to my 2-3 hour meal windows but its hard not to just stuff my face every hour of the day. Maybe I'll add half a pro xanthine to my osta pills that I capped myself, since there is room left over in the size 0 capsules, to help curb hunger and provide some energy.
    Independent Review

  24. again we are mirroring each other in cals roughly, if not micros
    i hit 4k again, hungry all day..gonna have to slide my scale upward more than i thought
    one caveat: i love the fact you are eating bigger..but - if bodycomp still is a goal, watch the micros of those macros man
    there is a drastic difference between my regular 4k days construction, and 4k days of eating a meal or two (or three) constituting crap micros
    hyooge..
    i know it seems basic, but reality it is quite substantial

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    again we are mirroring each other in cals roughly, if not micros
    i hit 4k again, hungry all day..gonna have to slide my scale upward more than i thought
    one caveat: i love the fact you are eating bigger..but - if bodycomp still is a goal, watch the micros of those macros man
    there is a drastic difference between my regular 4k days construction, and 4k days of eating a meal or two (or three) constituting crap micros
    hyooge..
    i know it seems basic, but reality it is quite substantial
    Thanks Snags. Yup, just can't stop eating. My fats were higher than I wanted but dammit I hadn't had a good burger n fries in like a month man, I was dying and lost control! I'm gonna make up for it this weekend with a nice hike in the mountains.
    Independent Review

  26. Name:  image-2912851872.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  316.3 KB
    Independent Review

  27. you a marine, PF?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you a marine, PF?
    Yup. Sgt USMCR as an 0311. Active and reserve
    Independent Review

  29. Thank you for your service PF. Semper Fi. Hope I said that right. I'm not military but my son is in the Navy. God bless them all!

  30. indeed..how did i miss that?
    very nice, love the pic
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pct. After a 12 week course??
    By LP26 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 12:54 AM
  4. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in