Quick question: when to start pct after 300 mg test e cycle

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey all-

Finishing a 300mg per week test E cycle. I know the standard is to start PCT 2 weeks after the last shot but for a low dose (300 mg/week) it seems logical to start earlier. I have also heard that "you can't start too early, but you can start too late." What are the knowledgeable members opinion on starting PCT 1 week after the last shot for this dosage?

Thanks.

txcummin

txcummin

Awards
I usually wait exactly one week after my last pin. May be a waste, but after pct I usually lose under 5 lbs and don't have a dramatic dip in strength.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
What would be a good pct after running test E

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I was thinking nolva but I'm curious what other ppl think whether to do nolva or clomid

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's personal preference. Clomid is technically more effective at recovering the HPTA but some people get sides from it that they can't handle so they use nolva.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's personal preference. Clomid is technically more effective at recovering the HPTA but some people get sides from it that they can't handle so they use nolva.
Yep. I've always used Nolva and recovered great. Never pinned though. Saw a buddy turn into emotional teenage girl from Clomid and decided to pass lol

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
OK so nolva for me and sup3r pct should be all right? Now I just need to find good nolva

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so nolva for me and sup3r pct should be all right? Now I just need to find good nolva
I would add in Reduce XT for cortisol control then you would have a comprehensive PCT.