Nolvadex Tabs vs Liquid

Bucky24

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could speak on the costs, benefits, ease of use or just overall effectiveness of liquid Nolva as opposed to the pill form. Every "reliable" source I've been referred to only has the liquid version. Notice how I put reliable in quotes. I'm a little hesistant to buying anything online.

My plan is to add DAA and Creatine to Nolva (20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg) or an equivalent liquid dosage as part of a PCT for a five week Epistane cyle...

Epi 2a3a...30mg, 30mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg
TUDCA
CEL Cycle Assist
Basics..Fish Oil, Multi, CLA

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could speak on the costs, benefits, ease of use or just overall effectiveness of liquid Nolva as opposed to the pill form. Every "reliable" source I've been referred to only has the liquid version. Notice how I put reliable in quotes. I'm a little hesistant to buying anything online.

My plan is to add DAA and Creatine to Nolva (20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg) or an equivalent liquid dosage as part of a PCT for a five week Epistane cyle...

Epi 2a3a...30mg, 30mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg
TUDCA
CEL Cycle Assist
Basics..Fish Oil, Multi, CLA

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!
As far as I know the only difference will be taste. Liquid nolva tastes terrible. Tabs are easier to use since you don't have to measure each dose with a dropper. I just did liquid totem and it did the trick

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
liquid: easier to get, cheaper, nasty taste but i got used to it, some dont included dropper with measurements, never know the potency

pill: generic, dosage is always right, can also be cheaper if ur lucky, no taste, doesnt look as weird dosing in public places, prescription most of the time needed online.

im just used to liquid and easier to get

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 4
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Post Cycle Therapy 2
james c Supplements 1