Gyno help please

depalma89

Awards
I'm on my fourth week of pct using nolva 20/20/20/20, pes erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, daa 3/3/3/3/3/3, reduce xt 3/3/3/3/3/3 I also take aminos, a multi, and fish oil. So I just started on my fourth week of pct so I only have one week left of nolva and I can feel lumps under my nipples that are a bit sensitive. I noticed these probably a week ago. I ran hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75
so can someone help me out here...do you think with the few weeks left of the other stuff that will help? thanks

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Sounds like gyno due to prolactin from the hdrol if you ask me. A little prolacterone cleared mine up quite nicely

depalma89

Awards
thanks bro appreciate it. The other supplements im taking wont do what prolacterone will?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
nolva might of been bunk. but id guess youre just being paranoid and feeling your nips after a bulk. then you grab em too much and pinch the fat till it hurts and claim "sensitive." if its gyno, its sensitive to an undershirt

depalma89

Awards
i mean there is definitely a lump in each but they don't hurt wearing shirts or laying on my stomach. Sometimes I can feel them randomly without touching them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 15
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5