Epistane 1 week in cycle, need nolva?

bluejoc24

bluejoc24

Awards
Hello all,

I am a new member to the forums but have been viewing them for awhile. I will get straight to my question. Recently I decided to start my first 4 week cycle of Epistane. I was going to do 30/30/30/30 (20 first two days). Although I am enjoying how I feel in the gym, it's making me feel uneasy outside of the gym. I feel restless at night even when waking up early. I recently acquired a new job so the combination of that and epistane could be what's keeping me up. But back to the point, I've been on epistane for 12 days now, I took 20 mg the first two days and 30 since. I am deciding now I want to jump off because its not the right time for me. I am also taking cycle assist. For PCT, I had planned on taking nolvadex, P.C.T. Assist and Cycle Assist. I do not currently have the Nolvadex in my possession because I was going to order it later on. I haven't experienced any side effects with the exception of a bit more emotional and restlessness. My question is, can I stop now and just use P.C.T. Assist and Cycle assist without having to use Nolvadex since I was only on epistane for 12 days? I don't want to use a serm if I don't have to. Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Tisk tisk for waiting to get the SERM till "later"...bad idea bro. Never do a cycle until you have everything you need on hand.

To answer your question, if you're going to go through pct without the Nolva then stop the Epi right now. You should be just fine without it as long as it was just the 12 days. Yes it's not the ideal thing to do, but at this point it is your best option. I would finish out a whole natty pct and run a test booster and AI but you should be gtg

bluejoc24

bluejoc24

Awards
Thanks for the quick response man, I really appreciate it. I agree that wasn't the smartest thing to do nor was this the smartest time to start a cycle. I believe P.C.T. Assist is a test booster so I should be okay there. I will continue to use cycle assist also. What is an AI?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Geez.. There seems to be more and more of these threads. An AI is short for Aromatase Inhibitor. The enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen..

Red9

Red9

Awards
Thanks for the quick response man, I really appreciate it. I agree that wasn't the smartest thing to do nor was this the smartest time to start a cycle. I believe P.C.T. Assist is a test booster so I should be okay there. I will continue to use cycle assist also. What is an AI?
An AI is an Aromatase Inhibitor...look it up. It'll help normalize hormone levels and estrogen, so that you don't have problems later on. An otc example is PES Erase, and a pharma grade would be Aromasin aka exemestane. You don't need pharma for Epi though, so roll with Erase.

Feel free to ask all the questions you want, and if I can't answer them I'll get someone in here who can.

Tonto

Tonto

Awards
This is also my first post but I have been creeping around for quite a while (great site by the way). Anyway just after ordering epi and cycle assist and that, also some reversitol for pct. But can't seem to find a serm source anywhere, i am in ireland, obviously I know I can't ask for a link or where to find some but if someone could pm me with some help it would be perfect.
Will be keeping a log on how my cycle goes.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tisk tisk for waiting to get the SERM till "later"...bad idea bro. Never do a cycle until you have everything you need on hand.

To answer your question, if you're going to go through pct without the Nolva then stop the Epi right now. You should be just fine without it as long as it was just the 12 days. Yes it's not the ideal thing to do, but at this point it is your best option. I would finish out a whole natty pct and run a test booster and AI but you should be gtg

Agreed. If I can get away with a 14 weeker and bounce back w/ nothing other than Clomid and AI, then you can bounce back from a 12 day cycle of weak-sauce Epi with only a natty PCT. I recommend TOCO-8..oh wait...nevermind. Feds have ruined that perfectly good and safe option for PCT.