VERY LOW FREE TEST...PLZ HELP

B

BigBluntNasty

Awards
First off I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong section, but I figured you guys would be the most knowledgeable in this area. I was on HRT til right before Halloween and I got tired of the hormonal roller coaster ride so I quit doing it. I was using 1mg every 2 weeks. I'd crash every 8 days or so and it was horrible. I also was developing slight case of gyno which is what lead me to using Clomid(just to get my balls producing) with Letro for PCT. I only did 100 mg of clomid for 2 weeks along with working up to 1mg of letro a day as I finished using the clomid. As the gyno went away, after a few days tapered down to a dose to .3 and the gyno started coming back(still have it and worse then ever, but not my biggest problem ATM), but I had to discontinue use of the letro cause not only was my sex drive shot, but I had the worst aching joints imaginable, I could barely walk down the stairs cause my ankles hurt so bad. I stopped the Letro first week of december and used Triazole and Activate for 3 weeks and tapered off. So I was off everything for 3 days and got blood work done, which was ordered by the Dr. To my surprise I have finally managed to get my Total Testosterone levels to a level thats acceptable, 571, which is not bad for a 30 year old who has been dealing with low test for a long time. But my free test is only 18.1 pg/dl and from what I read, that is horrible for a man my age. The Dr says its in the average range of 9-26 but what I read online is that healthy levels is for a man my age is 150?! So I want to confirm if 18.1 is really that pathetically low and is there anything I can do about it? And also, would my PCT have anything to do with the levels being that low? I know Im gonna get flammed here cause Im sure I have done lots wrong but I really did research a ton about PCT and research drugs and gyno and did the best I could. If anyone has gyno advice, I'd love to hear it, if anyone has tips for raising free test plz share. Thanks guys

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's only low if it feels low to you. That said, if I felt my test levels were low I would run exemestane at 25mg per day for 4 weeks, and toremifene at 120mg for 4 weeks.

Then I'd get bloodwork done. If it didn't come up good, I'd start consulting an endo.

B

BigBluntNasty

Awards
How about Letro instead? But yes, they feel very low!

B

BigBluntNasty

Awards
You talking the cheap now foods stuff thats just got like LongJack in it?