Critique my PCT

Infiniti87

Awards
First cycle ever coming up as soon as I get a proper PCT in place. Regardless of what people think of my cycle I'm running anavar 60 mg Ed for 6 weeks. I'm not here to hear about oral only isn't the way to go because I understand peoples opinions on the matter, I'm here because I'd like some advice in my PCT. I am fairly prone to gyno so that is my biggest concern going into this. So here it is:

Nolva 40/30/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
Natty Test booster (prob DAA)
Creatine

On cycle I'll be running liver support supps, fish oil, multi vitamin. Any other suggestions? Since anavar doesn't convert to estrogen I'm under the impression the AI won't be needed on cycle? Thanks ahead of time.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Throw erase in start it 2 weeks after pct has started

Infiniti87

Awards
Thanks man. Ive used erase before and liked it but didnt think it would be necessary with an AI like aromasin being used in PCT. Think an AI would be needed during cycle or is that overboard?

vassille

Awards
12.5mg aromasin every day?
That's overkill

Infiniti87

Awards
You think 12.5 EOD is more suitable? My concern is gyno during cycle and PCT as well.

vassille

Awards
no need to worry
aromasin 12.5mg E4D
nolva 20/20/20
When you take nolva you dont get gyno, is after you stop it you might get a rebound but that wont happen because you taking aromasin so E2 will be low.
As a matter of fact take aromasin 4 weeks, and nova 3 weeks. This way any rebound will be taking care of.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you explain why its important to do this?
You need some estrogen after the cycle. Don't want to crush it immediately. You want to regulate it.