M-sten PCT

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be starting M-sten RX in about a week and am finishing up putting my pct together. This is what I have.
Dpol (pills)
Anabeta
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Nolva

Questions are, is taking Anabeta and Dpol together overkill? Do I take either of them during cycle or just after cycle? Does this look like a decent pct?
Is Erase a necessity?

I had labs run earlier this month and everything was good, liver, kidneys, cholesterol were all golden!! Test level was 487

Thanks in advance for any help.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know bout the dpol, but anabeta should really help in pct.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase probably too I'm assuming.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not necessary but it will help.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks man

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dpol is a good choice, I'd start anabeta at the same time as dpol but beware of the appetite on that stuff!! I'd run the PCT like this:

Starting the day after your last m-sten dose:

dpol: 1/1/1/1/1
nolva: 40/40/20/20
Anabeta: 4/4/4/4
erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

run your multi and fish oil right through. I'd also suggest getting back on creatine in pct.

Make sure you pick up a good cycle support supp for before/during/after your cycle to keep your blood pressure, liver and kidneys going strong. I'd suggest this: http://fnutrition.myshopify.com/collections/all-products/products/restore-liver-antiestrogen plus some hawthorne berry and CoQ10 200mg/day.

Should be good to go brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dpol is a good choice, I'd start anabeta at the same time as dpol but beware of the appetite on that stuff!! I'd run the PCT like this:

Starting the day after your last m-sten dose:

dpol: 1/1/1/1/1
nolva: 40/40/20/20
Anabeta: 4/4/4/4
erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

run your multi and fish oil right through. I'd also suggest getting back on creatine in pct.

Make sure you pick up a good cycle support supp for before/during/after your cycle to keep your blood pressure, liver and kidneys going strong. I'd suggest this: http://fnutrition.myshopify.com/collections/all-products/products/restore-liver-antiestrogen plus some hawthorne berry and CoQ10 200mg/day.

Should be good to go brother!
Thanks bro!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait!!

supacharged21

Awards
Hey man I bought some m-sten also and will be watching this thread. Post results! I will not be taking mine till much later in the year. What dosage are you going to take?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man I bought some m-sten also and will be watching this thread. Post results! I will not be taking mine till much later in the year. What dosage are you going to take?
2 pills a day. I will put a link to my log on here when I start.