Finished Test-e cycle, now I cant get hold of PCT! Advice needed!

kendrickk

Awards
Hi guys,

I have just finished a 12 week testosterone enanthate (500iu a week) cycle and I have no way of getting nolva or clomid right now. Is there anywhere I am able to get it online or in the UK? Its been about 3 weeks since my last injection and I have taken one week of all in one PCT and now I have none left (long story). I was wondering if there was an alternative easy to purchase online, like anti estrogen blockers and testosterone boosters. Help is appreciated..

j05441

Awards
Oh boy

This is why pct should be bought first before cycling

And yes to all

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wow that sucks.. But that happens wen you leave everything last minute. I'm sure you can order ur idk the uk very well. Become better friends with google and if you don't get on that soon you might suffer from it till you do.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

I have just finished a 12 week testosterone enanthate (500iu a week) cycle and I have no way of getting nolva or clomid right now. Is there anywhere I am able to get it online or in the UK? Its been about 3 weeks since my last injection and I have taken one week of all in one PCT and now I have none left (long story). I was wondering if there was an alternative easy to purchase online, like anti estrogen blockers and testosterone boosters. Help is appreciated..
Ok. Look at your first post in this thread. Now, look DIRECTLY AT THE AD BANNER ABOVE IT.

Problem solved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know you've had at least 3 months to work this out, its not exactly bright to wait till its over....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know you've had at least 3 months to work this out, its not exactly bright to wait till its over....
indeed. in the time it'll take you to get your pct supps in you're going to end up losing the majority of your gains due to your delay in restarting natural test production. Soooooooo you wasted a lot of money fella

kendrickk

Awards
Well.. Long story I had some.. And now I don't.. I'm in the UK and I'm finding it hard to get my hands on some.. Would OTC pcts be sufficient for a test enanthate cycle only?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well.. Long story I had some.. And now I don't.. I'm in the UK and I'm finding it hard to get my hands on some.. Would OTC pcts be sufficient for a test enanthate cycle only?
sorry, did you not read my post?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
How about instead of just telling the guy hes dumb help him out im pretty sure he knows what type of situation hes put himself in he dosent need us putting him down too. Go out and get some novedex xt by man its not amazing, but it will be a bandaid until you can get some real stuff.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about instead of just telling the guy hes dumb help him out im pretty sure he knows what type of situation hes put himself in he dosent need us putting him down too. Go out and get some novedex xt by man its not amazing, but it will be a bandaid until you can get some real stuff.
I tried telling him twice where to get nolva or clomid

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
You pm it? My bad didnt see that

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks