Regarding SERMS

bigdogbonz

Awards
Ive been bodybuilding for over 25 years now but have never used a prohrmone and serm. I will be trying superdrol for the first time and plan to use Clomid as my serm. When I check outchemical research lab sites online, they have a warning saying may be harmful if swallowed/consumed? Is this simply a statement on their behalf that must be said because they are "research"? Want to buy the clomid but the warning had me a tad worried. Am I worrying about their disclaimer for no good reason? THANKS!

j05441

Awards
Its a controlled substance bro there saving there ass. Its not light stuff
Now why sd on first run? Thats never recomned.

bigdogbonz

Awards
Im 43, over 20+ years ago I used Anadrol 50 twice followed by some Testosterone Cipionate and Propinate. In all I "used" for not much more than a year, then was off of everything until now. So I know what STRONG STUFF is! Here's ONE BIG PROBLEM I found with this forum...everyone talks about the stacks theye on and their SERMS and their PCTs and their AI's and their......but no one really helps anyone figure out where to get anything! Its like everyone wants to give this great advice about how to stack this with that and use "X" as a SERM and soforth so that the next guy uses the right stuff, but when someone innocently asks "where can I safely get something where I dont have to worry about dying after taking one pill"? They get an answer like this "dont ask this crap here brother, read thru 2,000 threads and maybe youll hit the jackpot"! All this does is set people up to go and buy random things hoping its safe and works! Im guessing this entire site was to help people, not send them on dangerous goose chases?? I'm 43 and have used some very strong and legitimate stuff already...luckily bought it on the street (he approached me) and since then I have not found a way to find anything. I dont bounce around the gyms asking guys for juice. The Superdol I'd be taking is in a "supplement" called Titan. Ingredients are Haladrol 25mg, Epistane 15mg, LMG MAX 20mg, and Superdrol 10mg. The reason Im starting with this is because quite frankly I couldnt find anything else! If you recommend something other than this for starters, then what would it be, and where might I even begin to find it?? I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but for the most part Ive probably been training for more years than most of you have been alive, so why not give me some clues since my age is catching up with me here lol! Im not even asking for direct sources, just a little guidance so I dont have to read thru 2,000 threads here and still come up empty. If anyone here can help me just a little bit, Id be truly obliged! Would you recommend a starter, SERM, PCT, etc? Thanks guys!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason for not listing sources is that it's against site rules. If you list sources the moderators will remove them from your post and if you repeat this then they'll ban your account.

I really wish they would allow sources too, at least for people's safety. The site is great for information and there are lots of good and helpful people here.

crazyreptile

Awards
can someone point me in the right direction on where to find SERMS? not saying tell me where but point me in that direction...really want to start an epi cycle but dont want to unless i got access to a serm

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Im 43, over 20+ years ago I used Anadrol 50 twice followed by some Testosterone Cipionate and Propinate. In all I "used" for not much more than a year, then was off of everything until now. So I know what STRONG STUFF is! Here's ONE BIG PROBLEM I found with this forum...everyone talks about the stacks theye on and their SERMS and their PCTs and their AI's and their......but no one really helps anyone figure out where to get anything! Its like everyone wants to give this great advice about how to stack this with that and use "X" as a SERM and soforth so that the next guy uses the right stuff, but when someone innocently asks "where can I safely get something where I dont have to worry about dying after taking one pill"? They get an answer like this "dont ask this crap here brother, read thru 2,000 threads and maybe youll hit the jackpot"! All this does is set people up to go and buy random things hoping its safe and works! Im guessing this entire site was to help people, not send them on dangerous goose chases?? I'm 43 and have used some very strong and legitimate stuff already...luckily bought it on the street (he approached me) and since then I have not found a way to find anything. I dont bounce around the gyms asking guys for juice. The Superdol I'd be taking is in a "supplement" called Titan. Ingredients are Haladrol 25mg, Epistane 15mg, LMG MAX 20mg, and Superdrol 10mg. The reason Im starting with this is because quite frankly I couldnt find anything else! If you recommend something other than this for starters, then what would it be, and where might I even begin to find it?? I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but for the most part Ive probably been training for more years than most of you have been alive, so why not give me some clues since my age is catching up with me here lol! Im not even asking for direct sources, just a little guidance so I dont have to read thru 2,000 threads here and still come up empty. If anyone here can help me just a little bit, Id be truly obliged! Would you recommend a starter, SERM, PCT, etc? Thanks guys!!
Wo !! Easy fella !! Read some of the stickeys. Your rant did not identify any goals for your prospective cycle. This makes it difficult to reccomend a specific compound.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
can someone point me in the right direction on where to find SERMS? not saying tell me where but point me in that direction...really want to start an epi cycle but dont want to unless i got access to a serm
What does your cyle look like? How many have you run? What are you running for supports? How old are you? How long have you been training?
Most of the people on this sight are not going to give out advice without knowing at least a few details.

crazyreptile

Awards
Well currently my cycle will consist of Epi dosed at 30mg for 6 weeks(ive read that more than 30mg a day didnt really make a difference, but idk) and taking AI cycle support, and THE Pack Multivitamins by Animal for support with Fish oils. Then the usual Pre, post, workout supplements. I did an epi cycle 3 years ago and just took otc pct support and a natural test booster, ended up losing most of my gains cause i took the ph without putting some research into it. As for PCT i was thinking a SERM like nolva stacked with DAA, Erase, and Endosurge. I keep hearing that epi is a relatively light PH that keeps estrogen low and can recover alright with just OTC PCT but again im not sure. I am 5'8" 195 been lifting since i was in high school. Now im 21 currently serving overseas and have nothing to do but workout, so i figured a perfect time for a PH cycle. So any advice would be awsome thanks!

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Well currently my cycle will consist of Epi dosed at 30mg for 6 weeks(ive read that more than 30mg a day didnt really make a difference, but idk) and taking AI cycle support, and THE Pack Multivitamins by Animal for support with Fish oils. Then the usual Pre, post, workout supplements. I did an epi cycle 3 years ago and just took otc pct support and a natural test booster, ended up losing most of my gains cause i took the ph without putting some research into it. As for PCT i was thinking a SERM like nolva stacked with DAA, Erase, and Endosurge. I keep hearing that epi is a relatively light PH that keeps estrogen low and can recover alright with just OTC PCT but again im not sure. I am 5'8" 195 been lifting since i was in high school. Now im 21 currently serving overseas and have nothing to do but workout, so i figured a perfect time for a PH cycle. So any advice would be awsome thanks!
PM sent