Post Cycle Therapy - Halo V/ Trenazone Stack

3ternal5oul

Awards
First off, I would like to thank everyone who responds and contributes their thoughts to this thread. I appreciate all of the help!

Long story short, I'm a vegetarian bodybuilder. I've lifted for almost two years (consistently) and have gained approximately 130 pounds of fat and muscle with my diet. Unfortunately, I was jealous of all my friends who have only lifted for a few months to a year and gained as much mass as myself with the help of one or more prohormone cycles. I thought I would give it a try, and I definitely prefer abstaining from synthetic compounds. I like the thought of being natural.

6'3, 250, 20 years old

Halo V by Vital Labs (~ 5 weeks at 50mg/day)
Trenazone by Anateus Labs (~ 4 weeks at 1.5ml/day)

Now here is where I need the help: PCT.

I am about to start my PCT tomorrow morning, but don't know how. I have the following on hand:

- liquid Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate, 1.5ml = 20mg)
- DAA (4 capsules is equivalent to 3,000 mg)
- Erase by PES (90 tablets of 25mg androsta-...)

1. Is this a sufficient combination of PCT components for such a mild prohormone stack? Or is it excessive?

2. Is 20/20/10/10 of Nolvadex adequate? Should I take it all at once and in the morning?

3. Should I spread out the DAA capsules throughout the day?

4. When should I start Erase and how many capsules a day? I heard the third week of PCT is when I should administer it, but I want to confirm it with experienced users.

Any additional help would be much appreciated. If I left anything out that's important, please let me know and I'll provide you with that information immediately.

Thanks again and have a great day!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
1. too young
2. too young
3. too young, not allowed to help
4. prohormones = not natural anymoar. not sure if you understood that part or not

3ternal5oul

Awards
^ I'm pretty sure you're illiterate. Go back and read the post.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
1. too young
2. too young
3. too young, not allowed to help
4. prohormones = not natural anymoar. not sure if you understood that part or not
This is the only advice you need. You aren't looking for advice, you are looking for affirmation and grown-ass men to act as enablers for you. Come back in 10 years with some new perspective. You will never be more naturally anabolic in your life then right now.